Page 4 of 817 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC thread.

Blog Entries

Yeah, that's certainly true TPO.
    I've always wondered why there aren't any half-elf-half-orcs. Or half-elf-halflings.
    I mean I could see why an orc would never wanna hump a dwarf but still, there have to be some freak orcs that fantasize about that kind of thing. Like extreme dating...
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

"I wanna cuddle." "Grognar, you freak, get away from me!"

I'm voting incompatible genetics though.
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 02-20-2015 at 10:14 PM.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Actually, the Aasimar entry gives the incompatible genetics reason

Humans are like the ditto's of species. Whereas every race can quite reasonably fuck with one another, children (if even possible) will almost always be pureblooded as one of the parents.
    Humanity however has more flexible ancestry, allowing pretty much any influence to become a major factor in the offspring.

It's the reverse in midnight, where all fey races are freely able to intermingle (even if Dworg, Dwarrow and Elfling are the only common results), whereas whilst humanity can get the action on with let's say a miransil, there cannot be viable offspring.

EDIT: apparantly Tengu don't have wings. I'll adapt my post shortly
    Last edited by Adanedhel; 02-20-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Officially finished with my character sheet, now maybe I can post more like the talented players around me.

Blog Entries

well, everyone went and got started first. i'm gonna catch up a bit, so i hope no one minds if my introductory blurb is later.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Orc Cuddle Dungeons, the antipode of BDSM dungeons, where Orcs go to be cuddled, have gentle, slow, protected sex and to sleep upon feather mattresses and be whispered sweetly to sleep.

Also, Tiger, I take it the teams will get their own threads from here to avoid confusion? Will there be much crossing over of them after this?

Blog Entries

dear god, what have i gotten myself into? orc cuddle dungeons? aasimar genetics? half ogre half halflings?
    HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Draggo View Post
    Orc Cuddle Dungeons, the antipode of BDSM dungeons, where Orcs go to be cuddled, have gentle, slow, protected sex and to sleep upon feather mattresses and be whispered sweetly to sleep.

Also, Tiger, I take it the teams will get their own threads from here to avoid confusion? Will there be much crossing over of them after this?
    Perhaps. I don't really know yet. Normally not. That's what the 'Around the tavern table' is for.
    And yes, they get their own threads.

Seems to be a fine start of some friendly rivalry.
    Last edited by Tiger; 02-21-2015 at 08:51 AM.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

So so so guys this girl I follow on DA who does these amazing things for free interpreted Tsukohari in her universe's creatures and I got this out of it.

bit.ly/1B0Tdtx
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 02-21-2015 at 05:33 PM.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

Page 4 of 817 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast