Page 267 of 817 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367767 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 8168

Thread: OOC thread.

(I do know a good necromancer that can solve both problems.) For that matter though, Tsu considers Euthanasia as a form of mercy.
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 11-04-2015 at 05:45 PM.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Being quite familiar with euthanasia OC: that was under no condition euthanasia.
    Euthanasia is a specific form of assisted suicide, administered in case of disabling suffering that cannot be fixed.
    Thing about suicide, the choice lies with the victim itself, or their chosen one if neccesary.

You could consider that they went into a battle with the outcome being death for one side or the other. In a sense, they were prepared to accept their death. Speed forward to big drug cocktail. Not reasonably fixable in the time there, and for a warrior, that's the ultimate suffering and breaking of all that you are, to be robbed of any resistance you have and be enslaved, unable to fight back.

So, from the point of view of another warrior...
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

TPO, I'm not a rules lawyer, I'm a Mechanics Consultant.

Blog Entries

While characters might perceive acts differently and real world morality is subjective, don't forget that the ingame morality is objective and based on the declaration of human rights.

So, your character might believe that he/she is doing good while his/her alignment shifts to evil or vice versa.

Blog Entries

Default OOC thread.

Which is generally how one conducts a slide into evil.

True. That said, who says she's not a Lawful Good in Warrior Code? Societal differences are another thing that alignment applies to. For that matter, is a Paladin in the wrong for killing anything and everything evil? It's subject to a lot of stuff.

Ultimately though the DM decides.

Blog Entries

He already has. I just emphasize it so it's not forgotten.

Be glad Bilser isn't in your sight Savine. He's not happy when somebody swears with bodyparts of his deity.
    I'm falling in my shadow,
    through the glass I can't see.
    What waits there feels like a barrow,
    That's something I can't be.

Daniel Sinclair, a.k.a. The Last Shadow - Thougths, Traders Tongue, Erenlander (medolic 3), Orcish (harsh 1)

Bilser Swan - Thoughts, Common, Gnome (Standard 2), Sylvan (undesided)

Translator

Quote Originally Posted by Theprettiestorc View Post
    For that matter, is a Paladin in the wrong for killing anything and everything evil?
    Yes. Indiscriminate slaughter is evil. You'll notice Elja isn't slaughtering Sarvine on sight, and neither is Lavinia.