Page 806 of 806 FirstFirst ... 306706756796804805806
Results 8,051 to 8,054 of 8054

Thread: OOC thread.

Okay but she should know something like this. The last time a character did something like this was Zirril, just a complete obvious lack of foresight and misreading the situation. And look how that turned out.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

He wasn't in group with Oparal, so I didn't read that part. I think it's safe to say he died, which I have also said many times that I'm perfectly fine with.

What you should have meant was "last time I believe a character did something like this", you have now again implicitly stated that you are the arbiter of truth and anything other than what you think is "just a complete obvious lack of foresight and misreading the situation".

Imagine your reaction if, after Tsu stayed to talk with the ettercap, I have told you OOC that alternatively she doesn't say anything and just run because Tsu is about to ruin the fuck out of our only chance to escape alive and to remember what happened to Ziril after his obvious lack of foresight and misreading the situation got him killed.

I was literally told by Tiger to do something and post because your spellcasting was about to get the party killed, and now you're still spellcasting, is what I'm saying. He decided to blast a chimaera we were sneaking past and though he was invisible, he got melted to bits.

So, honestly, yes. Right now, I am going off of what Tiger has explicitly and implicitly been shown to do before, and following trends, as well as why I had to have Tsu step forward so authoritatively in the first place, I am the arbiter of truth here. The issue here is that this hasn't happened, and isn't happening, and if you want to make me out to be a stubborn jackass who's up here pulling a Captain Morgan on their pedestal of I'm Right, I will be.

If that's what satisfies your argument then that's going to be my opinion: you're wrong here, period. Stop beating a dead horse and settle down.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

So, we're going to trust the Ettercap to not stab us in the back whilst we run?

If anything, using the opening to get what is basically a surprise round, seems like the best deal we can get. Anything else seems like it'll end with us dieing a gruesome and predictable dead.