Page 809 of 809 FirstFirst ... 309709759799807808809
Results 8,081 to 8,083 of 8083

Thread: OOC thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elan View Post
    The following options outside of standard sources are now allowed:

- Advanced armor training options (Armor master's handbook)
    - Advanced weapon training options (Weapon master's handbook), along with Effortless dual-wielding (Blood of the beast) and Warrior spirit (Magic tactics toolbox)
    - Weapon mastery feats (Weapon master's handbook) and the Martial focus feat (Weapon master's handbook)
    - Armor mastery and Shield mastery feats (Armor master's handbook), the Armor focus feat (Armor master's handbook) and the Shield focus feat (Armor master's handbook)

Note that the Item mastery advanced weapon training option is not from the allowed sources, neither are Item mastery feats.

The following options from the standard sources are now included or modified:

- The Combat stamina feat (Pathfinder unchained): Fighters get it as a bonus feat at 1st level, everyone else who meets the prerequisites can select the feat
    - The benefit of using combat stamina for the Power attack feat has been changed
    - The Stalwart feat has been modified and a benefit for using combat stamina for the Stalwart feat has been added
    - The Fighter class has additional class features, modified class skills and skill ranks per level
    I am commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on the Citadel.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Garm Blackmane - Phoenix Squadron

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

I forgot...

The following options outside of standard sources are now allowed:
    - The Advanced weapon training feat (Weapon master's handbook)
    - The Advanced armor training feat (Armor master's handbook)

Starting in on the Archivist conversion. Have a solid idea of what I want to accomplish with the class as well as two archetypes. I even have a solid lead on how to fit the class into Misthaven if it’s suitable.

Base Class:
    Archivist

Archetypes:
    Seminarian
    - Focus on Expansion of Dark Knowledge skills, addition of team feats to Dark Knowledge bonus

Reliquarian
    - Trade Dark Knowledge for Unsanctioned Knowledge, allows for mimicry of divine abilities from other classes