Page 216 of 220 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2192

Thread: OOC thread

Blog Entries

Hey...
    Wait a minute. She cast a spell. Doesn't Amadeus get a Spellcraft roll to identify which spell she used and therefor maybe not squander a spell slot?
    Or anyone else with ranks in spellcraft for that matter.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Sure - Amadeus (and anyone else in range with spellcraft training) is entitled to make a check.

3. Default

Spellcraft Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+7) (5) [12]

4. Default

Sorry, WiFi issues at home killed the last two weeks of posting. Posted three options for new pop pathfinder game in recruiting thread Tiger and Rath.

Hey guys

I have an exam coming up tomorrow afternoon, so I need to take a few days. I'll be back after the weekend at the latest. Thanks....

Exam in what, Abber? Good luck, regardless!

7. Default

If anyone wants the rapier, feel free to take. I realized that Amadeus has no dagger and thought carrying one that stabbed him would help with humility.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-thalun View Post
    Wait...why'd they sequester the dog?!
    Because Australia. They're super strict here with bringing anything into the country...animals, fruit, plants, etc. Goes along with being on an "island" I suppose.
    There's a minimum 10-day quarantine for any dog coming in. If you don't have all your paperwork, vaccinations, etc together...it can even be longer...30 days or more.

Not sure if any of you heard about the incident a few years ago where Johnny Depp got in trouble for bringing his dog into Australia on his private jet while he was filming Pirates of the Caribbean. There was a big to-do about it, with the government threatening to "destroy" his dog if he didn't remove it from the country immediately. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-...t-dogs/7333662

You can imagine we were a bit worried about our mostly blind, diabetic dog throughout the journey. All well now, though...he's back home & happy.

Glad to hear it, friend! No, I never heard of such a thing, but then again, I don't spend much time trying to bring canines to the land Down Under.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-thalun View Post
    Exam in what, Abber? Good luck, regardless!
    Thanks! - its a short intensive course in data science. Learning to scrape websites for data for use in research and such. Very useful and quite interesting.