Page 204 of 231 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2302

Thread: OOC thread

I play with a GM who actually pulls shit like that, which would be funny, if he admitted to it. Instead, it's as obvious as the sky is blue and yet he insists on pretending that that isn't what's happening.

I'd be driven away by it, honestly, except that he posts like three times a day and PbP GMs that post three times a day are rare, rare breeds.

In other words, he may not be great...but he's there and that really can be enough in this medium with a good enough group, as it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post
    Abbey, I count around 300 feet to th3 group of 4 ogres in fireball formation. My question is the angles, can Amadeus see them or move in one move action to see them and thus fireball them?
    Yes - go ahead, Amy.

Quote Originally Posted by Adanedhel View Post
    Hurray, my character is safe from the next wave of ogres as they all rush down to feast on the flesh of Amadeus and Joyya.
    Oh, I'm sure I can think of something much more entertaining than a few ogres...
    Last edited by Abberdaggus; 03-04-2019 at 09:12 PM.

3. Default

From where did Tiamat come? I mean, seriously, a multi-headed dragon would have been something one of the dang rangers would have mentioned... Oh, and auto-correct on my tablet turned Abber into Abbet...

Amy

Good talk, Amy.

haha

In my opinion, auto-correct is something invented by the Devil in the deepest reaches of hell to torment the souls of the living otherwise beyond his reach. Disabling auto-correct is my no. 1 priority whenever I break in a new device. I have come across a few apps which does not allow disabling auto-correct. The app-developer, who thought to himself: "I got a great idea! Why not make it impossible to disable auto-correct?" must be the most moronic individual, who ever walked the face of the earth!

I'm not a fan....

Really? I couldn't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post
    (Abber can I place in CE35 or 36 and hit the ogre around the corner?)
    Technically, Amadeus can't see the ogre behind the corner - nor can he see the exact position of Jakardros and Shalelu. I probably should have fogged up the map, but I didn't. You don't need a direct line of sight to the ogre, but you do need it to target the exclude-person-from-the-blast thingy. Amadeus could potentially hit the ogre attacking Shalelu behind the corner, as well as one of the ogres mauling the cat - but not both. However, Amadeus is not sure of this, since he can't see around the corner. He is also not sure that his friends are not also within the blast zone. To emulate this, I will rule that Amadeus has a 50% miss chance (analogous to a concealed target). There is also a 10% risk that Amadeus accidentally grazes Jakardros for half damage (no damage if he makes a reflex save). Your call.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray Truoc View Post
    He runs at full tilt, towards his right, angling to catch up to Katharina and get into a flanking position with her.
    Paulo can take a run action (up to 4x speed) and get past the ogre in front, but unfortunately he can circle around to his back as the run action is a straight line only. Otherwise, it is just a full move (double speed).

I assume Cyrill moves along as well, staying behind Katharina?

Additional info: Katharina is close enough to the closest ogre for a charge attack, but he has readied an attack for her approach, and he will also be entitled to an AoO as she moves within his reach.

EDIT: Posted in the wrong thread - moved it here.
    Last edited by Abberdaggus; 03-12-2019 at 06:09 AM.

Haha...bloody auto-carrot!

Hey all, I'm going on leave this week through Friday to visit my brother. May not have access to posting, but will scope out the situation when I get there. I can post on my phone, but can't do dice rolls!!

Enjoy bud! Where's your brother?

Blog Entries

Adanedhel's laptop died.
    He will return when it is resurrected.

Anyone else feel like since the ogre chapter the difficulty of the campaign has been bumped up to Nightmare lvl?
    I mean, the to hit mods and damage of these ogres (and earlier half-ogres) are so over the top. I'm pretty sure we're looking at a TPK somewhere in this chapter.

Bit busy atm. Will poet when I can. Don't auto Kathy.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign