Page 208 of 227 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2266

Thread: OOC thread

OK - I think this is as good a place as any to pause until vacations are over.

Have a good vacation Ra (and whoever else lucky enough to be able to take some time off). See you on the other side.

Sounds good.

Next episode: The Sacking of Fort Rannick (Again)

I'm back and ready to move on when you are. Hope you had a good vacation.

As interesting as a hypothetical die with 2013 sides wuld be: Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+13) [22]

Good to see you back, bud!

Quote Originally Posted by Dray Truoc View Post
    ...Paulo uses Vanish (5 rounds), and moves quietly down the corridor to peek around the corners to the right and left, in particular, looking for the source of the shuffling sounds....
    How many rounds of vanish do you wish to spend (at most)? Moving to the corner just takes one round, but you may have to spend more, if you want to scout the area more thoroughly. Also, if I remember correctly, you already spend one round of vanish at the earlier battle at the collapsed tunnel.

Just want to make sure we keep track of available resources...

Quote Originally Posted by Abberdaggus View Post
    How many rounds of vanish do you wish to spend (at most)? Moving to the corner just takes one round, but you may have to spend more, if you want to scout the area more thoroughly. Also, if I remember correctly, you already spend one round of vanish at the earlier battle at the collapsed tunnel.

Just want to make sure we keep track of available resources...
    Sure thing...I'm tracking on my character sheet on the Spells section. Paulo can currently cast Vanish 4 times per day (lasts up to 5 rounds each time). So unless I'm mistaken, we just need to keep track of the number of times cast per day? This would be #2 of 4.

8. Default

Lurking

Hey, MD!

Quote Originally Posted by Dray Truoc View Post
    Sure thing...I'm tracking on my character sheet on the Spells section. Paulo can currently cast Vanish 4 times per day (lasts up to 5 rounds each time). So unless I'm mistaken, we just need to keep track of the number of times cast per day? This would be #2 of 4.
    My bad - I misunderstood the feature. I thought it was 5 rounds per day divided as you like (like barbarian rage). So - you got it covered.