Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters

Quote Originally Posted by sigmundbalmung View Post
    Endarulf

Done. If it doesn't work I'll remake the sheet.
    It's good now

Quote Originally Posted by Abberdaggus View Post
    I have experienced some problems with spell-casters on alpha-sheets, but since you are a rogue, I don't think there are any problems. I haven't spotted any yet. You don't have to transfer on my account.
    Ah, transferring anyway. New link here: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...heetid=1101026

I figure it will be easier if they're all formatted the same. Just working out my AC, as the two sheet seem to be calculating FF and Touch differently from each other?? (Figured out the AC thing. One was deducting Dodge and one wasn't.)

Having some last minute thoughts re: Feats, but will let you know ASAP.
    Last edited by Dray Truoc; 01-19-2015 at 03:15 AM.

Blog Entries

I still have to finalize the She-Wolf's equipment. Will do that today.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Dray Truoc View Post
    ...Having some last minute thoughts re: Feats, but will let you know ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger667 View Post
    I still have to finalize the She-Wolf's equipment. Will do that today.
    Don't panic guys - as I said, even if we begin roleplaying soon, I have no problems with you making adjustments and last finishing touches. With respect to equipment, there will be a bit of time to do some last minute shopping after we start as well, if needed.

The last minute replacement should be granted a bit of time to prepare his sheet as well. When everybody are happy with their characters and we are ready to go, we'll make the sheets final.

Blog Entries

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(5d6*10) (1, 1, 2, 5, 2) [110]
    Figures, guess I should have just taken average.
    Although... Being an outcast I guess pennyless is appropriate a place to start.
    Last edited by Tiger; 01-19-2015 at 02:13 PM.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Her is my character for this game. He is a Ranger of the shoanti clan Lyrune-Quah.

Abber: My Sheet is not fully done, but it does provide an idea of my char. I hope to be done tomorrow. Where would u like the backstory posted? and his description? I have written it on his char sheet, but if you want in somewhere else that will be fine by me.
    What is the xp progression in this game? just want to know.
    Editx2: One more question. I have read the players guide, and it gives some feats, and suggest that with DM approval a char can select one as a bonus feat on creation. IS this something that you have thought of?

And I think it could be fun if my char knew somebody else from the party. maybe Nagri because of the wild nature thing, or somebody else, what do you guys think?

Edit: Ups forgot to give a link to my char: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=81842

Editx2: One more question. I have read the players guide, and it gives some feats, and suggest that with DM approval a char can select one as a bonus feat on creation.
    Last edited by Proj3kt; 01-19-2015 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proj3kt View Post
    Her is my character for this game. He is a Ranger of the shoanti clan Lyrune-Quah.

Abber: My Sheet is not fully done, but it does provide an idea of my char. I hope to be done tomorrow. Where would u like the backstory posted? and his description? I have written it on his char sheet, but if you want in somewhere else that will be fine by me.
    What is the xp progression in this game? just want to know.
    Editx2: One more question. I have read the players guide, and it gives some feats, and suggest that with DM approval a char can select one as a bonus feat on creation. IS this something that you have thought of?

And I think it could be fun if my char knew somebody else from the party. maybe Nagri because of the wild nature thing, or somebody else, what do you guys think?

Edit: Ups forgot to give a link to my char: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=81842

Editx2: One more question. I have read the players guide, and it gives some feats, and suggest that with DM approval a char can select one as a bonus feat on creation.
    Backstory on the sheet is fine - feel free to let some of it shine through when introducing your character in your first posts in the IC thread.

The game is designed to follow the fast xp progression, so that's what we go with.

You do NOT get a bonus feat at creation (except the standard bonus-feat as a human of course). Instead you get traits. I get the sense that the the Player's Guide was written before Paizo introduced traits (I may be mistaken). Giving you both traits and the bonus feat would be a bit much, I think...

Mdh - let me know when you have found a suitable portrait. I will use the 'old' Endarulf as a token until then.

Transferred and levelled Cyrill.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast