Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters

Default Characters

Feel free to continue your character development and discussions in this thread. When you are done, I will copy links to your sheets into this post for easy reference.

Party roster:

Nagri "She-Wolf" Staadfelt - Female half-orc fighter

Katharina Durmond - Female human fighter/cleric

Joyyackkt "Joyya" Loadstone - Male dwarf warpriest

Cyrill - Male human dirge bard

Paulo Zimantiu - Male human (Varisian) rogue

Amadeus Endarulf (v.2)- Male human sorcerer
    Last edited by Abberdaggus; 09-30-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Cyrill - Male Human Dirge Bard

99% done pending an answer from Abber. I noticed I used the "Alpha" sheet for my character, while the others have used the regular ones. Let me know if you'd prefer I transfer him to a regular one?

4. Default

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1099803

My first ever character. Let me know if I need to make changes
    Last edited by sigmundbalmung; 01-18-2015 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sigmundbalmung View Post
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1099803

My first ever character. Let me know if I need to make changes
    I can't access you sheet - please make sure it is marked as "public", otherwise you are the only one who can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray Truoc View Post

99% done pending an answer from Abber. I noticed I used the "Alpha" sheet for my character, while the others have used the regular ones. Let me know if you'd prefer I transfer him to a regular one?
    I have experienced some problems with spell-casters on alpha-sheets, but since you are a rogue, I don't think there are any problems. I haven't spotted any yet. You don't have to transfer on my account.

So here is the plan: I need a few days to look over your sheets briefly, just to get to know you a bit better, your strengths (and weaknesses ), etc. and to prepare for the game.

I expect to create a game thread by this time tomorrow, presenting the opening scene of the Swallowtail Festival to allow you to begin light roleplaying while waiting for me to get ready and the last couple of sheets to be finalized. While we are doing that, before we get started for real, you can still make minor adjustments to your sheets (but please give me a heads-up if they are more than just cosmetic).

8. Default

Alright try it now. I'm not sure if I did it or not. The "eye" under "public" should be faded, correct? Because it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by sigmundbalmung View Post
    Alright try it now. I'm not sure if I did it or not. The "eye" under "public" should be faded, correct? Because it wasn't.
    Actually, I think the eye should be clear (not-faded) - at least that's what mine are. I still don't have access. Perhaps it is the link that is bad for some reason. Try changing the eye back to clear and copy the link again.
    Last edited by Abberdaggus; 01-18-2015 at 08:13 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Abberdaggus View Post
    Actually, I think the eye should be clear (not-faded) - at least that's what mine are. I still don't have access. Perhaps it is the link that is bad for some reason. Try changing the eye back to clear and copy the link again.

Endarulf

Done. If it doesn't work I'll remake the sheet.

Edit: It should work. I just logged into my alt account in MW to test it out.
    Last edited by sigmundbalmung; 01-18-2015 at 08:20 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast