Thread: Official Spoiler and URL Testing Thread

Default Official Spoiler and URL Testing Thread

Spoiler tags and URL creation works just like the roll code does, except you can add and alter them after you've put your post through, unlike rolls, which cannot be added to an existing post or edited in an existing post.

To make a Spoiler, you just use the following code (all example codes here will have asterisks, but when you do them they should be without asterisks):
    [*spoiler]The text you'd like hidden behind the tag[/spoiler*]

You can name your Spoilers just like your rolls. You just do the following:
    [*spoiler=The name you want]The text you'd like hidden behind the tag[/spoiler*]

One note - Spoilers automatically put a blank line below themselves in the finished post.

URLs can be pasted into a post, but you can also turn text into a clickable link for the URL. Here's how:
    [*url=Put the link right here]The text you want to turn into the link[/url*]

The text will end up a dark red, which can sometimes be hard to notice among regular black text, especially when using the TangledCoffee website skin. Help your link stand out by underlining it, changing its color, or doing anything else to make it more obvious.

Last edited by Ashford; 05-15-2016 at 01:02 AM.

Garland the Human Cleric-Noobz R Us Campaign

I wanna see how far you can go down the spoiler rabbit hole before it stops working.

At least twenty. Nice. I think I'm too lazy to go any further, though.
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 08-28-2017 at 04:10 PM.

Going all the way into the rabbit hole because now I'm curious

And then he successfully parsed over a hundred spoilers, which I have since removed.
    Last edited by Drew; 09-06-2017 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Before he crashed the dang site. ;)
    My characters are better with people than I am .-.

Neutral Evil Human Monk/Druid (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores: Strength-13 Dexterity-13 Constitution-16 Intelligence-14 Wisdom-12 Charisma-11

7. Default

Authentic Forum Dice-rollasdasd - (2d20w1+5) [14] Authentic Forum Dice-rollasdasd - Syntax error near 5w1