Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC Chat] The Fourth Wall

Hope your day at the new location went well, buddy. By the lack of posts, I'd say there was some orientation stuff to get through, eh?

Blog Entries

Not so much orientation, as its the same company and what not. I got moved over from my station (by request) to replace a Manager that was leaving. The new store is alot closer to home for me, so it was very fortunate. Gonna save a fortune in gas.

However, no two people are alike, so I spent most of my day sorting through the old managers filing system and trying to make sense out of it, and get it (And the rest of the store) organized to my liking. I imagine this will take me a few days as I adjust, but I hope to be back to my regular posting status in a few days.

For now.... Black Fox needs Bed badly. XD
    "Ho there wanderer... Stay thy course a moment to indulge an old man." ~Elminster, BG1, just outside Candlekeep

For Evil to triumph, all good men must do is nothing. The corollary to that proverb is that sometimes evil must be done by honorable men for the greater good to triumph. ~Twilight Warriors

Well, good for you dude. Sounds like a sweet promotion to me in gas money alone

Blog Entries

Just realized that I never gave you that drink description Ra. Sorry. By the time I finished typing that up, I was just about ready to pass out, and it slipped my mind.

Also, thanks for the congrats Ra. It IS gonna be rather nice, saving all that gas money. Maybe I can save enough money to buy FF IV. Lol.
    "Ho there wanderer... Stay thy course a moment to indulge an old man." ~Elminster, BG1, just outside Candlekeep

For Evil to triumph, all good men must do is nothing. The corollary to that proverb is that sometimes evil must be done by honorable men for the greater good to triumph. ~Twilight Warriors

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

More cash is rarely a bad thing. Though if you go spending it on something as time consuming as a FF game our PBPs might suffer....
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”
    Do you dare challenge my Brute?

Mmmm, that does sound good, Fox. You convinced me. I want one. Who's buying?

I know, I was thinking the same exact thing this morning, Sober, when I saw that Baldur's Gate II (including all the extras like Throne of Bhaal and four extra characters not even in the original version) just got released onto the iPad today. I spent over 100 hours last year on the first one on iOS, and this one is literally supposed to be twice as long. I've been talking myself out of downloading it all morning, just because I don't really have the time for it right now...but my self control is waning with every screenshot I see. haha

Update: I lasted approximately two and a half hours from that last post to the inevitable BGII purchase. haha

You like it? I was thinking of getting it on my iMac but I think I've become something of a graphics whore; spoiled by video games, most recently Batman: Arkham Origins. I'm personally looking forward to the release of Elder Scrolls Online for MAC and XBOX One

Graphics have never, ever been important to me. I was a Nintendo kid

And yes. I like it very, very much. Like...a lot. Haha

Maybe I'll check it out. You know I've actually never played a MMORPG (now WOW, no nothing) but I'm excited for Elder Scrolls. And Paizo has Pathfinder Online in the works too.

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast