Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC Chat] The Fourth Wall

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

*poke poke* Breathe damn you! Live! You have so much more playing for me to do game! Live dang you!

So yeah we can haz game again? O_Q
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”
    Do you dare challenge my Brute?

Fox has been pretty tied up with work, but maybe one day....

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Yeah I know, and can understand. None of which lessens my desire to see this game progress. :P Every once in a while I see a post from him or some other sign of activity. Don't want him forgetting about us.
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”

Blog Entries

Hey guys, haven't firgotten. Still plan to start this back up soon. Unfortunately, right when I was planning it, half my employees either quit, got fired, or are sick. I'm running a 24/7 station with myself and 2 employees right now. I'm bloody well exhausted. Lol.

But yeah. Gimme a week or two to hire some new people (hopefully) and get caught up on sleep and I'll get this going.
    "Ho there wanderer... Stay thy course a moment to indulge an old man." ~Elminster, BG1, just outside Candlekeep

For Evil to triumph, all good men must do is nothing. The corollary to that proverb is that sometimes evil must be done by honorable men for the greater good to triumph. ~Twilight Warriors

No worries mate. That sounds pretty brutal to be coping with. I certainly have no room to talk when it comes to ignoring games. Get work and your sleep straightened out. We'll be here when you do.

I check now and then, but I won't give up, regardless of time's passage. When Fox is ready, I'm sure he can find me to let me know and then I - and Gnool - will be ready to roll once more.

Meanwhile, Fox, I hope you don't mind if I roll some unrelated dice real quick.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [11]

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [16]

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [11]

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [10]

------------

Blog Entries

Don't mind at all.

Though, curiosity begs that I ask what for. That third set of stats is pretty snazzy.
    "Ho there wanderer... Stay thy course a moment to indulge an old man." ~Elminster, BG1, just outside Candlekeep

For Evil to triumph, all good men must do is nothing. The corollary to that proverb is that sometimes evil must be done by honorable men for the greater good to triumph. ~Twilight Warriors

I was rolling stats for my girlfriend - I'm preparing to run her in a Pathfinder game. Rolled 4 sets, took the best one, and we're both using the same set for our characters.

------------

The second set wasn't terrible either.

Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast