Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC Chat] The Fourth Wall

Blog Entries

Happy New Year to all!

New Years Resolution: Get this game moving and keep it moving this time. Entirely my fault that it died (Again). Holidays and work and -insert random excuses here-. But, I don't want to see it die permanently. I'm gonna give it one last go, and try to keep myself on track this time. My plan is to post at least once every 2 days, preferably once a day.

Anyone still with me?

I will continue the story tomorrow, if everyone is still here.
    "Ho there wanderer... Stay thy course a moment to indulge an old man." ~Elminster, BG1, just outside Candlekeep

For Evil to triumph, all good men must do is nothing. The corollary to that proverb is that sometimes evil must be done by honorable men for the greater good to triumph. ~Twilight Warriors

Trust me when I say I get it all too well. Reality is like that - a little too unpredictable. Hang in there. And you know I'm still game.

-Yamazaki
    By four o'clock, I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in entire world instead. - Spider Jerusalem, Transmetropolitian

Fox, you know we don't run off easy. Shadow and I are around; my guess is Sober is too.

Yep, what Ra said. We Val are a patient lot...

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

I don't abandon a game easily. If the GM doesn't cancel it and it doesn't get uninteresting to me, I'll brave almost any pauses, delays, etc. So yeah you getting too busy isn't near enough to get rid of me.
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”
    Do you dare challenge my Brute?

Level up, hurray!

Viktoria will take a level in Fighter, making her Fighter 4/Psion 3

Authentic Forum Dice-rollHP - (1d10+3) [4]

(Bummer.)
    Last edited by shadowthebard; 01-13-2015 at 04:11 AM.

------------

Blog Entries

Reroll 1's
    "Ho there wanderer... Stay thy course a moment to indulge an old man." ~Elminster, BG1, just outside Candlekeep

For Evil to triumph, all good men must do is nothing. The corollary to that proverb is that sometimes evil must be done by honorable men for the greater good to triumph. ~Twilight Warriors

Authentic Forum Dice-rollHP - (1d10+3) [7]

Well, that's better!
    Last edited by shadowthebard; 01-13-2015 at 07:59 PM.

------------

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

Yay for leveling!

Authentic Forum Dice-rollHP - (1d8r+5) [9]
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”
    Do you dare challenge my Brute?

Authentic Forum Dice-rollHP - (1d8+3) [11]

Boom! Max HP, plus a new ranged sneak attack bonus? Not too shabby, Level 7. Not too shabby at all.
    Last edited by Ra-thalun; 01-14-2015 at 01:43 AM.

Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast