Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: [OOC Chat] The Fourth Wall

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

I honestly don't know at this point. I think it just might be everyone was waiting and it got out of hand.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Blog Entries

No, Fox is having trouble updating, either from lack of motivation or having other obligations/being too tired to post. We can just wait to see if that changes.

Blog Entries

Here's hoping, then. Also, here's hoping everything's ok on his end. I'd like for this campaign to continue, and Fox is a great DM, but I'd totally understand if he needs to take a break. Real life always comes first.

For what it's worth, Fox plays in a long-running game of mine over on MW. He has posted sporadically for a while now (once a week or so) as he's been inundated with work stuff and life stuff. Most recently, his grandmother passed away and I know he was dealing with funeral arrangements, family visits, etc. I certainly hope this game is revived and continued, but it obviously isn't possible for him right at the moment.

But Fox isn't gone or even off of PbP sites; I think he's just trying to keep himself a little involved and pops in when he can. I can't say I'm wildly optimistic that this game will continue, but it's certainly more likely than some others that have lain fallow a while.

I'm going to stop checking in on this game now. If it picks back up, somebody please let me know. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Will do.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859