photo eliteArrayBanner1.jpg
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: D&D 3.5 Homebrew for Weeknights EST

I had had mumble on my ipod, but last I checked, it won't let me voice chat, only text chat. I will tell you if it lets me voice chat now. (I last used mumble around 7 months ago for a different game.)

Default D&D 3.5 Homebrew for Weeknights EST

You don't have a computer?

ArchSkuD

I have a computer with no mic.

You will need to voice chat to play

ArchSkuD

I am in the mumble server, tell me if you hear someone say hello. If you don't, turn your sound up and tell me to try again. If you still don't hear me, I guess I can't speak, however, I can listen.

All players ATTENTION!!!

I've started a new forum for our game called Chaos of Evil Kings and will provide a link. Please have a look, favorite it, and then have another look, because I will be posting there from now on. I still accept PMs tho! The threads there will be posted on often and I expect plenty of PbP between sessions. Keep in mind what I said about PbP in my first post on THIS thread. Alright here it is!

http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/...-of-Evil-Kings

If you want to, start using the In Game thread to introduce your characters and share backstories! You don't have to, but it might save time for when we actually start so everyone doesn't have to introduce themselves. You can start roll playing now if you want. You all begin in or around a nice sized trading city with a very popular inn that you all know of called Garfunkles Inn. So have fun!

ArchSkuD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234