Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Schedule

Blog Entries

Please keep us apprised via Hangouts or Discord or email or whatnot. We'll plan on finding something else to keep ourselves amused if we don't see or hear from you by 3pm sharp.
    (( Average ASCII Artisan and Ambitiously Anachronistic Assonanteur ))
    (( This post has been quad-ROT13 encrypted. Reading it violates the DMCA. ))
    (( My Campaign | Lib:Altar ))

Family is insisting on a day this Sunday, apologies for the suddenness I tried most of today to convince otherwise but seems I'm stuck missing this weeks session. Sorry again.

3. Default

If anyone hadn't noticed already, been busy! No session this week! Cliffhanger time!

Caught the sickness thats been going around, was hoping to avoid it. No session today. Apologies, thought id manage to miss it. Buried in tissues. Send lifeboats. And more tissues.

5. Default

We still leveled, right? =P

I'm just not allowed to have fun! This accursed class wants me to, out of nowhere, come down today for one of the blasted tests. Its a miracle I bothered to check if anything had been updated at all and now they want me down there, now. Consideirng the drive distance i'd "get there" near the start time so I don't think i'm gonna make it to todays session although i'm gonna try damn hard. Fucking hell.

7. Default

Well, shoot. I've been talking about it with Kaylee and the others for a while now, but I've never made it clear that the open house at a local university is happening tomorrow. I should be back in time for session, but I might be a tad late if I'm held up.

I wasn't sure if you guys do things on this holiday, mothers day, but I kinda do. I mean it is a holiday but I wasn't sure because its not a "main one" so I just wanted to throw out ill be busy.

Just got confirmation that my train is coming by on Sunday not Monday, so sadly I cannot make this coming game session on the 11th (of June), apologies!

Might be late this Sunday, seeing a movie that day some hours before, just wanted to cover my bases.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567