Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC Chat] The Fourth Wall II

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shadowthebard View Post
    Did you get Thorred translated into PF?
    Good point Shadow. I forgot he bowed out before the translation to PF we did during recruitment at the start of Chapter 2.
    "Ho there wanderer... Stay thy course a moment to indulge an old man." ~Elminster, BG1, just outside Candlekeep

For Evil to triumph, all good men must do is nothing. The corollary to that proverb is that sometimes evil must be done by honorable men for the greater good to triumph. ~Twilight Warriors

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

I have a MW PF sheet for him too actually. Best as I can tell it seems to match up. I've changed the link to the MW PF sheet. If anyone sees something off that I need to fix let me know.

For easy comparison:
    TW 3.5e sheet
    MW PF sheet
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”
    Do you dare challenge my Brute?

Blog Entries

Oh well, see, there we go! Maybe you bowed out when you saw who I was recruiting into the reboot after you already converted... lol
    "Ho there wanderer... Stay thy course a moment to indulge an old man." ~Elminster, BG1, just outside Candlekeep

For Evil to triumph, all good men must do is nothing. The corollary to that proverb is that sometimes evil must be done by honorable men for the greater good to triumph. ~Twilight Warriors

My philosophy is no open recruitment is ever truly wasted.

Either you find lifelong friends and gamers that you want to play with for years to come...or you learn who never, ever to play games with again. Either way, it's never useless, even when it's frustrating.

Blog Entries

Alright - Chapter two is open for RP between Gnool, Viktoria, and Brother Thorred - If you would like to get back into character. You have about 1 day of travel before you reach the city.

You'll find that I have retconned a bit (About 200 posts) - Mostly just RP during the day of travel and your first hour or so in the City - Just because that was a cleaner breaking point than where we had been. I think the only person that really affects is Ra - Sorry Gnool, no crush on Babs to be had right now. Maybe I'll bring her back as an NPC later.

Anyway, I'll introduce the others once I know more about them and where/how I can introduce them.

Heh.... I might have to do so real digging. I remember enough to catch something I was quietly referencing in passing in a post, but I don't remember what the heck Thorred has in his damn pocket.... The joys of long breaks from a interesting, detailed character. Oh well such is life.
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”

This may well be some sort of record, Sober, for longest-yet-mostly-seamless breaks between times playing a single PC in a PbP game.

Now I suppose it's time for me to see if I can remember Gnool's voice...

Yeah, I'm working my way back into the monk's way of thinking/speaking.

That cinches it then. With Sober doing also a front liner, I'll happily use the PsiMonk and take more of a controller role. Very excited to be back here at TTW. A lot of fond memories here.

What languages will be most useful in this game. I get to pick three more. I have some ideas based on the character background but wanted to see what the current player input was.
    Last edited by jflo2415; 05-23-2020 at 03:19 AM.

I don't have any helpful input...but I will say that it's been a long damned time since Gnool heard anyone speaking Hobgoblin either.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast