Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 66 OOC

1. Default

Zadok has Grudgebearer. Zavros needs to speak with him with super persuasion help.

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla;[URL="tel:1301154"
    1301154[/URL]]It might make more sense to have the discussion about the sword first. If we're going to discuss murder we might end up alienating the Temple residents.

When we do discuss the murder it probably makes sense for Ivar and Hildegard to take the lead (both have persuasion). That's probably true even for the sword discussion.

Hildegard has done well in the discussions with Father.

I think Zavros and Althir should not be part of the discussion. It's a business deal. We're trading the Lightning Sword for Grudgebearer.

3. Default

So have Ivar do it? Shouldn’t Althir give him advantage for persuading?

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla;[URL="tel:1301160"
    1301160[/URL]]I think Zavros and Althir should not be part of the discussion. It's a business deal. We're trading the Lightning Sword for Grudgebearer.

Althir doesn't have persuasion, hildy does

I think Hildegard was going to explain something

Sorry im a bit lala today .... migraine and stuff.... but if im needed to help/roll whatever please just let me know.... but otherwise my posting today is going to be ... lacking.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

I think we're waiting for Hildy to post. Her last post seemed to indicate she wanted to explain something.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Zadok has Grudgebearer. Zavros needs to speak with him with super persuasion help.
    Do we even see Zadock?

Axar has persuasion but is not noble. They are being very respectful of him, but I'm sure those clothes and titles are going to come into play at some point. I'd rather not screw up your chances.

Keep in mind we have some nice armor here...

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    I think we're waiting for Hildy to post. Her last post seemed to indicate she wanted to explain something.
    I expect it's about Runt's murder. She's been doing great so far.

9. Default

I thought she was asking why it would be suicide for the king to give up the weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen;[URL="tel:1301179"
    1301179[/URL]]I expect it's about Runt's murder. She's been doing great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    I thought she was asking why it would be suicide for the king to give up the weapon.
    Hildegard was going to bring up Runt's murder.

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast