Thread: The Expanse RPG

1. Default The Expanse RPG

Hey there fellow RPGers! I'm looking for one replacement player to take over a medic from the Belt named Chao in my ongoing "The Expanse RPG" game. We had a player that was pretty new to the forums join us, but he's been inactive for about 3 weeks now and I've decided to look for someone to take over his pre-gen character. We are nearing the end of the first adventure which is called The Cupbearer and takes place on Ganymede, one of Jupiter's moons. Since you don't have to worry about creating a character, please just respond and let me know if you are interested and confirm you are over 18 since some of the material is for adults only.

2. Default

Here's a little more context since I posted this in a hurry yesterday. The game uses the Expanse RPG rulebook. If you don't have it, that's okay. If you look around online, you can find a PDF of it for free. The game is set in the Expanse world, which is basically our solar system but as colonized by humans in the year 2350. If you haven't read the books or seen the TV series, that's okay too, but if you have, then you have some context on the game setting already. For myself and the other 5 players, this is all our first time using this game system which is based on the AGE system. So we are using pre-generated characters and a module I found called the Cupbearer. The crew is almost to the end of the module and we will be starting another one shortly. If you join now, you will be just in time for the big fight at the end of the Cupbearer. The player that left was playing the crew's medic, a Belter named Chao who has ties to the Outer Planet Alliance. If you join up, that's the character you will be taking over. Hope that helps clear things up a bit. Again, if you're interested, let me know and I will send you the forum link and password by private message.