Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: You can't take the sky from me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson Tagger View Post
    @Elan, Zeros

why don't you two work together and build a better warforged? and once you have something that is both balanced and usable touch back with me?
    I have no doubts this one is usable, but ok

Blog Entries

Ok, we have these traits (13 race points):
    Humanoid (half-construct, human) 7 points
    A half-construct race is a group of creatures that are artificially enhanced or have parts replaced by constructed mechanisms, be they magical or mechanical.A half-construct race has the following features:

• Half-constructs gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and effects that cause either exhaustion or fatigue.
    • Half-constructs cannot be raised or resurrected.
    • Half-constructs do not breathe, eat, or sleep, unless they want to gain some beneficial effect from one of these activities. This means that a half-construct can drink potions to benefit from their effects and can sleep in order to regain spells, but neither of these activities is required for the construct to survive or stay in good health.
    Medium size 0 points
    Normal speed 0 points
    Standard language 0 points
    Standard ability scores (+2 INT, +2 CON, -2 CHA) 0 points
    Natural armor and improved natural armor 3 points
    Prerequisites: None.
    Benefit: Members of this race gain a +1 natural armor bonus to their Armor Class.
    Prerequisites: Natural armor racial trait.
    Benefit: Members of this race gain a +1 natural armor bonus.
    Lifebound 2 points
    Prerequisites: A Constitution score.
    Benefit: Members of this race gain a +2 racial bonus on all saving throws made to resist death effects, saving throws against negative energy effects, Fortitude saves made to remove negative levels, and Constitution checks made to stabilize if reduced to negative hit points.
    Plagueborn 1 point
    Prerequisites: None.
    Benefit: Members of this race gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease, ingested poisons, and becoming nauseated or sickened.

Thanks for the help with that!

awesome, looking that over it looks great, Z, please post those stats with your character sheet!

oh yeah, so our awesome mods got us a thread! thanks elan, we can all start gathering here > http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/...he-sky-from-me

I am still setting things up, but like I said, I am hoping to have our prologue ready to be started by tonight

Need a password for the game.

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

okay, everyone should have gotten a pm with a link to the thread as well as a copy of the password (except for Elan who helped me set the thread up in the first place)

we are keeping recruitment open for another couple days, but I will only take 1-2 more people. I don't expect to get any more applications, but it never hurts.

I've been checking this out over the past few days, trying to come up with character ideas. I was wondering, being newish/long time away from D&d if a ranger type would work but using rifles of some description instead of longbow?

sure you could do that? I played with that idea myself when making some characters, the biggest problem is that there is no fighting style dedicated to firearms, but you can get pretty far down the crossbow line of things though, they have a lot of helpful feats that work just as well with firearms as with crossbows.

Going for a gunslinger, feel free to carry on if I'm not looking close to ready.

1st Set:
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [17]

2nd Set:

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [15]