Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: NEWEST OOC Planner/Discussion Thread for Players

Quote Originally Posted by jblackstream View Post
    Works for me, but I thought the drow suggested three duels, each of them one on one? I didn't know they meant three on three battle? @Magrat?

I was envisioning three on three.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeros View Post
    Hmm... Yes, if thats the case then I definitely misunderstood. Puts Flint in a rough place, but I'm sure he'll get by with his feints.
    When Flint does not flank with Ulvenn, there is Jack however...
    Last edited by magrat4; 03-26-2020 at 03:50 AM.

3. Default

So three of us against three of them, not duels as in three pairs fighting. Gotcha.

All right, so I'm waiting for Ulvenn and Flint to come back to where I'm standing with Ashlan so we can heal/buff without the drow watching/listening.

@everyone: You might want to get further than the hallway, anyone outside can hear you there.

@everyone: It is fine if you want to put your plans in Spoiler tags, and might even be a good idea? I solemnly swear I do not peek at what is not intended for my eyes.
    Last edited by magrat4; 03-26-2020 at 04:17 AM.

It could've been three pairs of one-on-one if you wanted it that way? You could have made a counter offer to the drow and they'd probably have taken it.

Team tactics are optimal, especially with the game designed to be cooperative. On the other hand, one-on-one could have been an interesting challenge.
    Last edited by magrat4; 03-26-2020 at 04:19 AM.

Ulvenn is currently back in the room with the gate.

Okay, replied to everything.

Except your post, JB, because it seemed like you needed Zeros rather than me for further input.

Oh, but once you are in the Gate room, it's a DC 15 Perception check to notice the same footprint in the grease spell that Ulvenn did?
    Last edited by magrat4; 03-26-2020 at 06:08 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zeros View Post
    Well... missing about 70ish hp 70 * 6 seconds per round is like 7 minutes. So 1-2 spells wouldn't go amiss if you have healing spells. But probably shouldn't use anything stronger than Cure light wounds regardless.

EDIT: We can also talk strategy in the meantime
    Wait, did you mean I should heal Flint? If so, I need to wait for him to finish with the drow and come inside for our pre-battle buffing

uh? flint is at full hp? I think Z is asking for extra personal healing

10. Default

That's what I thought he meant, but then Shade offered it and Ulvenn shrugged her off?

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast