Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Chapter 63 A Message Arrives

  1. Default Chapter 63 A Message Arrives

    About an half an hour after Althir, Hildegard and Axar had left Speedy Feet, the door opens to the aforementioned--which in of itself was not unusual, but this time it was unusual in that it was a messenger from a rival messenger service, Jasrel Paper and Parcel. The messenger nods and enters, "I have a message for a Mr. Zavros." He looks to see if anyone would accept the sealed letter.

  2. Default

    Zavros steps forward, “I am he.”

  3. Default

    "Your letter sir," He hands over the sealed letter to Zavros and bows, "have a great rest of your day." The messenger then turns and leaves Speedy Feet.

  4. Default

    Zavros looks the envelope over for anything unusual.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+5) (3) [8]

  5. Default

    The letter looks normal. The seal is:

    SG.png

  6. Default

    “Hey fellas,” says Zavros. “Can you please look this over? It bears the symbol of my assassins.”

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    5,878

    Default

    "Unusual for assassins to send their target correspondence. Bring the letter into the back room - away from prying eyes, if nothing else I can cast dispel magic on it, in case its enchanted if that is what you are worried about."

    He takes a look at the seal trying to remember if he knows of it, or has encountered it before.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHistory - (1d20+2) (8) [10]
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  8. Default

    Thinking about it, Ivar doesn't recognize the seal.

  9. Default

    “Cormack can you look this over with your trained eyes?” asks Zavros. “Mayhaps a detect magic?”
    Last edited by Spellblade; 02-20-2020 at 07:17 AM.

  10. #10

    Default

    Cormack gets up and puts his book away. Stepping over to the letter, he looks it over one way, then another.

    "One of my few regrets as a practitioner or the arcane is I never mastered the divination spell that grants one the sight. If I can correct that in the future, I will, but for now I must rely upon mundane senses and knowledge."

    He sniffs it, pulls out his dagger and tips it up like he's looking under a rug, and examines it as cautiously as possible.

    OOC:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+9) (3) [12] (Looking for anything unusual about the letter, including odd smells).
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHistory - (1d20+9) (19) [28] (Does he know the meaning of the symbol?)
    Last edited by Luopo; 02-20-2020 at 06:04 PM. Reason: letter, not package

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •