Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 62 OOC

Does Hilde think that she could send to Runt's spirit?

Authentic Forum Dice-rollreligion - (d20+5) (3) [8]

Since the cloth was available I shall add it to Ivar's sheet (Perhaps it was the one that kept showing up and moving around....)

But at least now I will know where it is.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

3. Default

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkady View Post
    Does Hilde think that she could send to Runt's spirit?

[roll0]

I still dont think any of us have said anything about those "dreams/visions". So thats why Ivar is asking if Althir simply requested it back from whoever brought it from him.

After all he has money... im sure he could have afforded to buy it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    Since the cloth was available I shall add it to Ivar's sheet (Perhaps it was the one that kept showing up and moving around....)

But at least now I will know where it is.
    I am going way back in memory, but I thought that the first cloth we found belonged to the female Illkur temple employee that Runt was somehow pointing us toward. I was hoping to scry her, not necessarily a dead Runt. We believe that she's still alive. That was my thought process on the scrying with the cloth.

This should be interesting.

By "manipulation spell", he's trying to discretely cast *Mage Hand* and poke to make sure it's dead.

ok I want to type something... but first things first.

"A nearby alley" - I sincerely hope was not literally outside my place of business.... cos that just rude... i'm pretty sure there was a privy with the building... I mean... where do you think everyone has been "going" up to this point. (although given that you described that we could hear it... i'm expecting the obvious answer of - just outside of course).

Do we know its "Cormack" who did the EBM? we know only that he has disappeared... but he was going to go off to the back room to read.

9. Default

You are in the Trade Ward and your Lifestyle Expense is comfortable, thus, the privy is a pot(s)/bedpans that are emptied at night to the Night Soil man. You have a business that you are trying to sleep in, not an apartment you are trying to run a business out of--neither of which work well. So yes, the alleyway next to your business is what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    ok I want to type something... but first things first.

"A nearby alley" - I sincerely hope was not literally outside my place of business.... cos that just rude... i'm pretty sure there was a privy with the building... I mean... where do you think everyone has been "going" up to this point. (although given that you described that we could hear it... i'm expecting the obvious answer of - just outside of course).

Do we know its "Cormack" who did the EBM? we know only that he has disappeared... but he was going to go off to the back room to read.

10. Default

Cormack can make this way around the backway around the block and then back to Speedy Feet is he likes.

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast