Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 62 OOC

I had thought about that... but I figured the only one of us likely to have Herbalism was Hilde (I could be wrong)... and she would have to stay in house for a while to craft a bunch of potions to sell + for party ...which would put her out of the game.

But that is also something that could be done over a long stretch of time - like winter...
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

2. Default

It would only take an initial week to get it set up and the PC wouldn't have to stay to make the potions, they would hire employees to make them just like Ivar hired messengers, and Axar brewers, so he doesn't have to hang around all the time.

However, who ever ran/own it, would earn the emnity of the temple...so it shouldn't be Hilde.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    I had thought about that... but I figured the only one of us likely to have Herbalism was Hilde (I could be wrong)... and she would have to stay in house for a while to craft a bunch of potions to sell + for party ...which would put her out of the game.

But that is also something that could be done over a long stretch of time - like winter...
    Last edited by Luopo; 02-12-2020 at 11:32 PM.

3. Default

However, since no one has Herbalism kit, it's a moot point until some tries to learn it over the winter.

Althir is not riding in the basket.

I wonder if there are herbalists in Moonlit Cove? If there is we could set up a storefront in Jasrel and import the potions.
    A second option would be to hire an herbalist and bankroll the storefront.

5. Default Chapter 62 OOC

To start a business and hive it a chance of succeeding, you must have the skill or background that would make it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    Althir is not riding in the basket.

I wonder if there are herbalists in Moonlit Cove? If there is we could set up a storefront in Jasrel and import the potions.
    A second option would be to hire an herbalist and bankroll the storefront.

Something for someone to consider.... there is "time" before the next winter.

In the meantime that leaves the temple... so... I guess supply and demand and all that....
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    It wouldn't help right now, but with all of your money, you could start a Healing Potion shop. You just need someone with the Herbalism kit skill and some money. I'd say you could buy 1 basic healing potion each day for each 100gp value the business is. If you take, instead of pay for, healing potions from the business, it lowers the overall value. Something to think about since the temple is the only name in the game.
    I thought about this. Axar has no skill in it and has two businesses already.

If Hilde could find the right people in town (people that don't own inns), she could possibly make some coin as an alternate to the High Priestess for "lesser" demands. I'm guessing that this would be frowned upon though.

8. Default Chapter 62 OOC

That would mean retiring the character because no one can take over for her while sheís gone.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    I thought about this. Axar has no skill in it and has two businesses already.

If Hilde could find the right people in town (people that don't own inns), she could possibly make some coin as an alternate to the High Priestess for "lesser" demands. I'm guessing that this would be frowned upon though.

9. Default

Can I see my ship from the harbor?

10. Default

No, you are at the base of the hill and there are buildings blocking your view.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Can I see my ship from the harbor?

Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast