Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 62 OOC

1. Default Chapter 62 OOC

Only Althir and Cormack know of Zavros' plight and his waiting at the morgue. They are both still currently at the Rising Sun Inn.

Zavros, please make a DC15 Con save or go to the private privvy to relieve yourself.

2. Default

What about Axar? I sent a message to his business and left another one at the Speedy Feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo;[URL="[URL
    tel:1288003[/URL]"]1288003[/URL]]Only Althir and Cormack know of Zavros' plight and his waiting at the morgue. They are both still currently at the Rising Sun Inn.

Zavros, please make a DC15 Con save or go to the private privvy to relieve yourself.
    Last edited by Spellblade; 01-26-2020 at 10:42 PM.

3. Default

Axar did not return to the inn. You didn't read the thread close enough, especially about the part about Floaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    What about Axar? I sent a message to his business and left another one at the inn.

4. Default

They murdered the kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo;[URL="tel:1288012"
    1288012[/URL]]Axar did not return to the inn. You didn't read the thread close enough, especially about the part about Floaters.

5. Default

Thats what it implies.

They murdered the kids?

6. Default

Did I get a short rest? I want to use my HD to get back to maximum.

7. Default

yes

Did I get a short rest? I want to use my HD to get back to maximum.

8. Default

I need actions from Althir and Cormack, whether they're going, or doing something else, etc...

9. Default

There isn’t even a bucket available?

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo;[URL="tel:1288003"
    1288003[/URL]]Only Althir and Cormack know of Zavros' plight and his waiting at the morgue. They are both still currently at the Rising Sun Inn.

10. Default

That is really evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo;[URL="tel:1288014"
    1288014[/URL]]Thats what it implies.

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast