Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 62 OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Arkady View Post
    I am happy to retcon this to three greater healing potions. Right now I have it down as one greater and two regular. Would three greater healing cost 750 gp?
    Healing potions are 50 GP
    Greater healing potions are 200 GP

So, 3 would be 600 GP.

I had already deducted 300 GP from the company funds. Let me know if I need to change it.

Just my thoughts here, but we've spent quite a bit of real time on trying to cure Cormack's condition. Perhaps we switch to turns at this point with clear decisions on who is with who for the next several days to advance time. It "worked" last time, but despite numerous discussions about people needing to stick together, our turns didn't reflect that, and Zavros got ambushed, alone. As much as I would like to spend time on Axar's business and such, it's far more critical that we get through the next 3 days safely. Maybe we can even pay extra to try to accelerate the clothes being ready. I'm not sure if that has been suggested/tried.

We're talking about splitting the party at this point, and honestly, I'm not even sure where people want to go. Maybe we just all stick together for 3 days and advance the time with safety being the key goal?

The plan for splitting up was Axar, Hildegard, and Cormack would be at the brewery for the day, while Zavros, Althir, and Ivar would be at Speedy Feet for the day.
    I'm open to other plans.
    Over the next two days we could acquire potions. One person at a time leaving their weapons with the group goes up and purchases 3 potions.
    Zavros wants to see if his ship is here. What else are we interested in? It seems if we're going to discuss plans then it makes sense for someone to take the basket and purchase 3 potions.

4. Default

I was just speaking to role play. Zavros will be staying with the group until it is time to leave.

I see our options as split up and go the two businesses (or we all spend one day at Axar's business and the next day at Speedy Feet) or wait all day at the temple getting potions (use the basket one at a time) or visit different areas of Jasrel. We do have to find a new inn since we've been involved in a fire at one and cast magic at another.
    Last edited by xcylla; 02-14-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    I see our options as split up and go the two businesses or visit different areas of Jasrel. We do have to find a new inn since we've been involved in a fire at one and cast magic at another.
    Axar will pass on the business to focus on safety/sticking together.

I see our options as split up and go the two businesses (or we all spend one day at Axar's business and the next day at Speedy Feet) or wait all day at the temple getting potions (use the basket one at a time) or visit different areas of Jasrel. We do have to find a new inn since we've been involved in a fire at one and cast magic at another.
    since I edited while Mike was replying. If we're going to stay together, I say we finish off standing in line. We can get 12 more potions and it will probably take the day even using the basket.

8. Default

You are not standing in line since you haven't given up your weapons.

since I edited while Mike was replying. If we're going to stay together, I say we finish off standing in line. We can get 12 more potions and it will probably take the day even using the basket.

9. Default

Sorry, no retcons.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkady View Post
    I am happy to retcon this to three greater healing potions. Right now I have it down as one greater and two regular. Would three greater healing cost 750 gp?

Okay. We leave with 3 potions.

Why don't we just do Speedy Feet during the day and Althir's tower at night as a group until the clothes are ready?
    Last edited by zebsen; 02-14-2020 at 07:05 PM.

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast