Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 61 Turn

1. Default Chapter 61 Turn

1 day turn here.

Ivar will -

* Travel to Bank with Others to receive his share of the split. (of the 5000 he will deposit 4000.. take 1000 as 100pp. Convert 140 Gold coins into 14 additional PP).

This will leave him carrying 123p / 16g / 13s / 14cp.

*He will then travel back to the tailor/seamstress (Presumably with others) and order a MC Backpack - paying 3pp for this) - He will also purchase 3 additional days worth of rations... (taking his total to 10 with those already in his supplies). which is... 2 silver per?? i think... so 6 silver.

*He will then travel to Speedy Feets, with whomever wishes to temporarily store some items (books etc) there for the time being until a Tower is purchased. Collecting the 6 Locks (which I presume the Locksmith will need for making the Keys to match). He will go to the Locksmith and Purchase a DC30 Safe (22p/5g). 5 x DC20 Keys (50g) and 1 x DC25 Key (12g/5s) - Finally upon returning once more to his business - informing Percy of the Locksmith business. He will then Deposit 25pp into the Current Safe.
    This will leave Ivar carrying - 67p / 9g / 2s / 14c (1.84lbs in coinweight)

*He will then use Stationary from his business... Ink/Paper etc (all covered in Business setup) and Write the aforementioned letter for King Fellhammer. To which one of the Lads can run it over once completed.

*He will then pack his saddlebags

* (post conversation with Agatha amendment) Finally with everything really for the next day. Ivar will pick up a piece of parchment, writing apparatus, and a chair... and head to the Back room to where he last saw Runt's ghost. Casting See Invisibility on himself. He will sit there and call softly for Runt. (another thread?... or use the same one as Agatha conversation... just bump it to later in the night where I do the above).

* Get an early nights sleep ... ready to meet the others at the usual spot or at the stables ready to head off on the trip.
    Last edited by Scymon; 01-24-2020 at 08:55 PM.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Axar will:

1 sell his riding horse. +37.5 gold
    2 buy a warhorse. -400 gold
    3 check for armor. I'll edit this after I see the reply to my question.
    4 sell his javelins +.5 gold
    5 buy a heavy crossbow and 10 bolts -60 gold
    6 take his 500 PP share of coin for the rubies and deposit it in the bank.
    7 work his shop for 1 day, spending time with his Kinsman

Go to the bank and deposit 4000 of the 5000 gold (convert the 1000 gold to 100 platinum)

Carrying 100 platinum 100 gold 21 sp
    7600 gold in the bank

Set up a Moonlit Swords account of 5000 gold
    Access to all of the company members

went with Mr. Cogsworth and purchased a tower in the noble's district (2000 gold)
    now carrying 100 gold 21 silver
    bank account 6600
    return to the bank and withdraw 120 platinum
    now carrying 120 pp 100 gold 21 silver
    bank account 5400 gold

Join the others to order a masterwork backpack (20 gp)
    Now carrying 120 pp 80 gold 21 silver
    order a crest with his coat of arms and fine surcoat (cost)
    order a flag with his coat of arms (cost)

Purchase incense for casting legend lore 4 times (100 pp)
    Now carrying 20 pp 80 gold 21 silver

Purchase a saddlebag to carry some items (4gp)
    Now carrying 20 pp 78 gold 21 silver

Go to Speedy Feet to drop off Big Book and books from the lab
    Cast Gentle Repose on Bisorin

Hire an agent to search for tower (did that earlier)

Spend an hour reading the big book starting with the beginning

Spend the night at the Rising Sun

Cast Legend Lore on Wrath
    Reduces the number of legend lore spells he can cast to 3

Cast Legend Lore on Ashoman
    Reduces the number of legend lore spells he can cast to 2

Open the package delivered to the Fall Moon Guild
    What he does before sleeping depends on what is in the package

I'll update the personal possessions after I'm sure everything went through
    Last edited by xcylla; 01-26-2020 at 12:55 AM.

5. Default Zavros

Zavros will deposit his 5K in gold in the bank alongside his fellows. He will not go alone.

He will spend the rest of the day sequestered away to prevent any possible theft or attack.

Hildegard deposits 2000 gp. She takes 3000 gp.

Spend: 220 gp. Find construction manager and first and last month's pay.
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20+2) (18) [20]

Purchase adamantine shield 500 gp

Purchase silver mirror 1000 gp for scrying

Purchase ivory strips for legend lore. 200 gp.

Purchase holy water - four flasks. 100 gp.

If there remains time in the day she goes to the cove for the night. She seeks bullied child, the mixed blood Prince and casts Death Ward upon him, if the mother permits.

Blog Entries

Walden will go to the bank with the others and deposit his 5000 gp.
    He'll also go order a masterwork backpack. (20 gp)

Afterwards, he's going to wander around town, looking for any other Fendari or folks who look similar to him, trying to strike up a conversation with them. It's best if he can find someone(s) in a bar. He's curious to know more about their experiences here, and to see if there's any kind of community. Etc. (Feel free to make some sort of carousing roll if you want and let me know if there are any expenses).

Cormack:

At the bank, deposit 4500, take the remainder as 50pp.

Drop Lantern and Blanket at Speedy Feet.

Order a MW backpack because all the cool kids are doing it. (2pp)

Buy 300gp worth of inks for copying spells. (30pp)

Buy a new set of clothes. Mine have been through the guts of a worm. (2gp, Traveler's clothes)

Then go to the temple, with Hilde if she wants to join me or on my own.

9. Default

All actions are good and taken. Please update your possessions if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    Ivar will -

* Travel to Bank with Others to receive his share of the split. (of the 5000 he will deposit 4000.. take 1000 as 100pp. Convert 140 Gold coins into 14 additional PP).

This will leave him carrying 123p / 16g / 13s / 14cp.

*He will then travel back to the tailor/seamstress (Presumably with others) and order a MC Backpack - paying 3pp for this) - He will also purchase 3 additional days worth of rations... (taking his total to 10 with those already in his supplies). which is... 2 silver per?? i think... so 6 silver.

*He will then travel to Speedy Feets, with whomever wishes to temporarily store some items (books etc) there for the time being until a Tower is purchased. Collecting the 6 Locks (which I presume the Locksmith will need for making the Keys to match). He will go to the Locksmith and Purchase a DC30 Safe (22p/5g). 5 x DC20 Keys (50g) and 1 x DC25 Key (12g/5s) - Finally upon returning once more to his business - informing Percy of the Locksmith business. He will then Deposit 25pp into the Current Safe.
    This will leave Ivar carrying - 67p / 9g / 2s / 14c (1.84lbs in coinweight)

*He will then use Stationary from his business... Ink/Paper etc (all covered in Business setup) and Write the aforementioned letter for King Fellhammer. To which one of the Lads can run it over once completed.

*He will then pack his saddlebags

* (post conversation with Agatha amendment) Finally with everything really for the next day. Ivar will pick up a piece of parchment, writing apparatus, and a chair... and head to the Back room to where he last saw Runt's ghost. Casting See Invisibility on himself. He will sit there and call softly for Runt. (another thread?... or use the same one as Agatha conversation... just bump it to later in the night where I do the above).

* Get an early nights sleep ... ready to meet the others at the usual spot or at the stables ready to head off on the trip.

10. Default

All actions are good and taken. Please update your possessions if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Axar will:

1 sell his riding horse. +37.5 gold
    2 buy a warhorse. -400 gold
    3 check for armor. I'll edit this after I see the reply to my question.
    4 sell his javelins +.5 gold
    5 buy a heavy crossbow and 10 bolts -60 gold
    6 take his 500 PP share of coin for the rubies and deposit it in the bank.
    7 work his shop for 1 day, spending time with his Kinsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast