Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 60.2 The Madrigal Inn

Althir says, "I'll take care of the legend lore. We need you to take Cormack to the Temple of Ceara to seek a cure or raise him from the dead. I want to move us from here and back to the Cock and Bull."

2. Default

Zavros stands up, “Let’s get this over with and save our dragon mage.” He looks at Cormack, “Destiny has chosen you. Don’t waste it.”

Axar suggests, "Until we know what the heart is, I recommend storing it in the lead box. We've found a lot more powerful evil items than good ones. I doubt that is Lorgrim's lost testicle, since it's far too small."

Cormack pulls his turban around his face and says, "Let's go.

"Though, Althir, what do you need for that spell?"

Althir replied, "I have the strips of ivory. I'll need to buy some incense." The fendari pauses for a moment and says, "I'll do the legend lore at the Rising Sun. The Cock and Bull doesn't have private rooms."

Althir says, "We should split into at least two groups. Hildegard, Cormack, and Axar should go to the Temple of Ceara. Zavros, Sully, and myself will try to get the best price for the gems. I know that Walden and Ivar have business interests in Jasrel. If either or both of them want to join Zavros, Sully, and myself that is fine. Hopefully the temple will provide housing for Hildegard, Cormack, and Axar. I want to stay at the the Rising Sun which has private rooms. I know that Ivar, Axar, and Walden can all stay at their businesses. Considering the value of the heart and the gems, we need at least two or three people to stay together."

Cormack nods.

"Provided I am among the living after this ordeal, I have some business in Jasrel as well. Possibly to repay whatever efforts it takes to keep me alive.

"Once we've concluded our various efforts, though, what is our next move? We never really dealt with the spiders. I'm not sure what else we need to attend to."

Althir said, "I'd like to avoid inn hopping in the future. I plan to invest some of my gold into a tower. Anyone interested? Our future plans include dealing with the Illkurians; investigating Runt's death; and a trip to God's Home. I'm sure there's more."

"I have some things I need to pick up, then I would like to spend the week at my business, after running around in Hell, a little normalcy is desired. That said, my evenings will be mostly free, so if anyone has plans that require company, then let me know.".
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

"And as for after we rid Cormack of his infestation.... I am still keen to find Runt's killer - which I believe we were after the formerly Jasrel based Temple of Illkur for.... but perhaps going to the Greater Temple first and gaining some favor might be useful for when approaching the Lesser Temple."
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast