Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 60 OOC

that's what I get for not reading your in character post first.

Blog Entries

Maybe there's a potion or a pill that combats heart worm, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    Okay, I'll throw out some ideas. I'm willing to present any of them in character.
    Any chance to summon a microscopic flock of familiars to remove the purple worm heart worm?
    Heartworms destroy tissue around the heart and lungs and spread over time. Do we know of any home remedies?
    Heartburn (I know a misnomer but this is a fantasy game) can be soothed by buttermilk.
    Does anyone have reduce? Can you reduce someone in size if they've already been reduced?
    How small can you make a mage hand?
    Okay based on recent developments in some other inferior game, since he was banished with the worm inside him in order to leave Hel... shouldn't it have been expelled? Banishing only works on one creature.

Last edited by zebsen; 11-26-2019 at 12:14 PM.

4. Default

Oh I can see the implications:

Temple of Ceara Services for Unwanted Pregnancies

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Okay based on recent developments in some other inferior game, since he was banished with the worm inside him in order to leave Hel... shouldn't it have been expelled? Banishing only works on one creature.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Oh I can see the implications:

Temple of Ceara Services for Unwanted Pregnancies
    I... I am so not opening that can of worms.

I don't know cleric spells that well. Is there a spell that detects life? Or is it merely a divination spell and asking about the parasite/infestation/or whatever it is?

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    I don't know cleric spells that well. Is there a spell that detects life? Or is it merely a divination spell and asking about the parasite/infestation/or whatever it is?
    I don't know. I was thinking a simple shrink spell on Cormack might force it out, but given the banishment spell didn't work, I doubt the shrink spell would either. Polymorph is probably out too. We can get pretty creative here, but again, I'm not sure that it will matter if the DM is alluding to the attachment thing making it part of him essentially.

All I can keep thinking of here is the Promethius scene.

I thought of the original Alien scene myself...

AND then I thought of the Parody one from Spaceballs... where it pops out and does a song and dance number.
    Last edited by Lycanthus; 11-26-2019 at 08:11 PM.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

I just asked about Revi because I saw a chance to ask, and legit want to know if its possible to study that horn some more.... since its related to my hidden background.

I was always going to ask my question.. so its amusing that Axar just thought of her at the same time :P
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

a shiver ran down my spine thinking of the Alien scene.

I don't want to push the agenda here but we have clear issues to resolve and discuss.
    Althir's priority list:
    diagnosis and cure Cormack
    talk to Vortigern about Ashoman and Illkur (risky to do that--new converts can be dangerous zealots)
    discuss the phase spiders and the mining operation (were the phase spiders able to use the cave as an access point because of the summoning circle?)

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast