Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 60 OOC

What inn did we stay at with private rooms?

2. Default

You tell me

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    What inn did we stay at with private rooms?

3. Default

Just an FYI, if you wanted a HQ, you would just have to pay for it. Maintenance, etc would be handled through your lifestyle expense. A tower or two are for sale

I'm thinking that is the way to go.

Ivar needs money... so can Althir do the sale of the rubies (statue eyes ones I'm meaning) while shopping for his spell bits.... I don't know what else is being sold.

ESPECIALLY if you are thinking of getting a tower. Otherwise Ivar will not want any part of its cost and maintenance... not when he has his own place to do that for.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Ivar and/or Sully are probably better at negotiation or are we accepting that we'll receive the same value considering whoever sells them.

7. Default

Like I said before, it's 50% value for a quick sale on the eyes since they are so large and not anyone can just buy them. It'll take a workweek to get 90% of the full value and there is a chance of a complication.

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    Ivar and/or Sully are probably better at negotiation or are we accepting that we'll receive the same value considering whoever sells them.

Default Chapter 60 OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Like I said before, it's 50% value for a quick sale on the eyes since they are so large and not anyone can just buy them. It'll take a workweek to get 90% of the full value and there is a chance of a complication.
    Itís probably worth the workweek after we remove the alien from Cormack.

At least that is my thought. We can spend a week of downtime in Jasrel or the guildhall.

Also, Axar wants to increase his lifestyle maintenance. Having damn near died in Hel is making him more apt to enjoy life and spend some coin right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zebsen; 12-15-2019 at 02:51 AM.

I'm willing to wait a workweek.

ditto I can spend some time at my business and doing bits around town.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast