Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Londinium Infernum New Recruitment

Blog Entries

Once your sheets are done, please post them here and i will make the choice asap.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

I've got a 95% finalized version here but I'm away from solid internet connection to dot i's and cross t's.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2065761

sorry :P thankgiving weekend was a flurry of activity! I will have the finalized sheet done tomorrow :P

Vaypa (should be final. Another little tidbit of his character/backstory)

You see a little kobold sitting at the edge of the bar, a pair of revolvers in plain view, despite his squeaky voice he speaks with a decidedly American accent. A few drinks and some coaxing get him to talk a little about himself claiming over a decade of experience in American wars. This of course brings a chuckle, Kobolds are known for defending their homes, but not as much as soldiers… But you humor him and ask when he first saw combat. He sits for a moment before squeaking out that he fought with the Republic of Texans against the Mexicans, then just mutters the word ‘Alamo’ under his breath.

You push a little further saying he looks a little young for that… not to mention weren’t there no survivors of the Alamo. The Kobold throws back his little flagon before irritably saying that he wished that were true. By this point you’re not alone, with others questioning the kobold who seems to become more vocal but more irritable with every drink.

By his fourth drink he’s telling all about shoot outs in Texas against both the natives and Mexicans, traps for the natives back east, even more unlikely a stint aboard the Ivory Coast Expedition. Its obvious the little kobold takes himself very seriously, but between his squeaky voice, the slur of his words, and the ridiculousness of his claims its hard to take him as anything more than a joke.

It was all fun and games until a inebriated British soldier confronts the little kobold, asking why he would be in Britain if he was such a war dog and that he should stop lying and run back to his clan of rat-lizards. You don’t quite see what happens next but there is a sudden drawing of weapons, an overturned table, a single gunshot, and the room is filled with smoke. When the barkeep finally gets the smoke cleared out the kobold is gone, replaced by a small handful of coins, the soldier is nursing a hand which is missing a trigger finger while his sword is off lying on the ground with trace blood over the handle.

It takes a half moment for you to realize that the kobold could have had some actual military experience… But you chuckle at the thought of the little guy actually having done everything he claimed before you order another round

sheet is all done! i did change his name to be a little less exotic, and now he is hawken Kage

if you want more detail on his back story, his pre military days are still pretty hazy in my mind, I am trying to come up with a good story to tell, especially since that is where he learned the basics of shadow manipulataion, but there is a little more I have concrete from his anglo-afgan day, (if you actually want to hear it? the gist has already been covered)

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2064215

Blog Entries

A fleshed out backstory is always cool, and it also gives me more material to work with if I decide to continue in this setting.

Sheet looks good, though I'm wondering where all your money went.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

Masterwork Silversheen elven curve blade - 930
    DarkLeaf studded leather - 775
    Elven Leaf blade - 40
    2x dagger - 4
    Pistol - 750
    20x black powder - 200
    20x shot - 20
    powderhorn - 3
    5x pot. cure light wounds - 250
    thieves tools - 30

I did actually do my accounting wrong? I can only afford 4 pots leaving me with 48 gp :P let me know if you see any discrepancies

I will pm you a more full back story, unfortunately, I am still trying to come up with his pre military back ground. obviously it isn't quite as stirling as his service for King and country.

psst! your pms are full
    Last edited by Grayson Tagger; 12-03-2019 at 06:07 AM.

Blog Entries

Not anymore!
    also please mark down what you spent in the inventory section. it makes it easier for me to scan a sheet and see who jas what, as well as see the average wealth level.

Blog Entries

Hey Zeros, is your friend's sheet done? Or did he decide to do something else?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast