Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 757

Thread: Chapter 12.8: A door to NoWhere

  1. Default

    Brandon nearly coughs it back up as he regained consciousness. “Predzar! No!!” he cried, before he knew what had happened. Lying there, in the fog, Brandon reaches out for anything. Feeling Hrothgar’s sweaty muscles and Kalthanar’s lithe, hairless arm, he sighed in relief. “Did we win?” he asks, standing up and casting a healing spell on himself.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCure Wounds - (d8+3) (1) [4]

  2. Default

    “The battle yet wages,” answers Kalthanar.

  3. #353

    Default

    Rian: AC 23 HP 5/68

    Rian moves on from the dead body searching for the next foe. The half-elf still feels the pain of the electric shocks.

    Action: move to 6982
    Dodge action
    Last edited by xcylla; 02-10-2020 at 07:02 PM.

  4. Default

    AC19; 64/75Hp; 1 1st level slots left; 3BA left; 0GS/WGB left; Blessed

    Hearing Brandon's feeble cry, Vort thought he was probably crying and the salt from his tears were burning his wounds. Deciding to remain flat-flooted, Vort fired once at the Ice Maiden and again prayed for Healing Word on Rian.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollVera II - (1d20+8+1d4) (7) (1) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d10+5) (5) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldivine smite - (1d8) (6) [6]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHealing Word on Rian - (1d4+6) (1) [7] HP healed.
    Last edited by Luopo; 02-10-2020 at 07:40 PM. Reason: GS accounting

  5. Default

    ...
    Last edited by Luopo; 02-10-2020 at 07:40 PM.

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    6,227

    Default

    Hrothgar - AC17 - HPs 76/121* - Rage 1/2, AS 0/1, SW 1/1 (Blessed + Aid)

    (With a little leeway for the lack of vision/coming out of stun thing)

    Hrothgar hears Kal revive Brandon, pretty much just as he reaches his comrade's side. He half grins at the way Brandon wakes up. Then sets a firm countenance as he decides to hunt down that Mindflayer.... which he assumes (rightly or wrongly) went East - since it could hardly go west (bookcase). He grips the Glaive and carefully moves in a direction that will either bring him in contact with Squidface, or at the very least out of the cloud. The Hunt is on.

    ***

    Move first to be near Brandon so he can admire Hrothgar's muscles after all.. since I was 10ft away from him. Then move East at least as far as it takes to clear the fog cloud.... since that is where I last saw a) the Ice Elf... and/or b) the Flayer.

    If there is any target that I can hit once I clear the cloud... then I will move/attack if able to.
    If no target visible, then any remaining movement is to be used to circle the cloud to the SE in an effort to spot whats going on.
    (I doubt I have much movement once clearing the fog anyway so its more to state intention should the cloud remain up)
    For obvious reasons I cannot give a Hex as I do not know which scenario will apply. Please just assign as best as possible based on what I have typed.

    Here are some rolls in case I do get to attack something. (which will of course be reckless attacks)

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTo Hit - (2d20b1+1d4+8) (3, 19) (4) [31] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10r2+5) (10) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTo Hit - (2d20b1+1d4+8) (6, 18) (3) [29] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10r2+5) (10) [15]

    And for the Bonus Action this Round - Instead of Doing the Blunt Attack - I will instead do my Second Wind to try and regain some HPs -

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSecond Wind - (1d10+6) (10) [16]

    The Second Wind occurs whether I fight anything or not. Just trying to get some healing in.

    Note - I will worry about rolling the damage die for the Crit - only if the attack was actually used.

    New HPs = 92/121*
    Last edited by Lycanthus; 02-11-2020 at 09:01 PM.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.





  7. #357

    Default

    Kalthanar sprints into the fog and feels around for Brandon's body. Thankfully he remembered roughly where Brandon was. Once he finds Brandon's face he pours of a potion of healing into his mouth. Although it's difficult to discern without seeing, Kalthanar feels Brandon begin to move. Kalthanar breathes a sigh of relief as he feels the mage begin to stir and rise.

    Brandon nearly coughs the potion back up as he regained consciousness. “Predzar! No!!” he cried, before he knew what had happened. Lying there, in the fog, Brandon reaches out for anything. Feeling Kalthanar’s lithe, hairless arm, he sighed in relief. “Did we win?” he asks, standing up and casting a healing spell on himself.

    “The battle yet wages,” answers Kalthanar.

    Rian moves on from the dead body searching for the next foe. The half-elf still feels the pain of the electric shocks.

    Hearing Brandon's feeble cry, Vort thought he was probably crying and the salt from his tears were burning his wounds. Deciding to remain flat-flooted, Vort fired once at the Ice Maiden and again prayed for Healing Word on Rian. The bolt glances off the ice maiden's armor without doing damage. Rian again regains some health Reorx restores some of his worst wounds.

    Hrothgar hears Kal revive Brandon, pretty much just as he reaches his comrade's side. Then sets a firm countenance as he decides to hunt down that Mindflayer.... He grips the Glaive and carefully moves in a direction that will either bring him in contact with Squidface, or at the very least out of the cloud. The Hunt is on.

    The Hunt doesn't last very long as Hrothgar literally runs into a levitating form of dying mind flayer within 3 feet of his fallen position. Feeling around, he feels a tentacled face with an arrow lodged in his chest. Fresh blood pours from the wound as the mind flayer is bleeding out.

    With one massive swing of his cold black blade, it's over. Seconds after the shot connects the elven maiden lets out an inhuman shriek and collapses to her knees. The fog cloud instantly dissipates, showing the group standing victorious over their foes.

    The elven maiden takes several long breathes and looks up at the group. Her eyes are no longer white and lifeless. She is weeping, which begins to instantly freeze. She wipes away small ice crystals and composes herself as she remains on her knees and looks around.

    On the desk, unnoticed before now is the top of a large crystal that actually goes through the desk and floor into the tower. The 8" top of the crystal pulses slightly. While it clearly isn't the Orb of Knowledge that the group sought, it clearly is something magical in nature.

  8. Default

    Kalthanar walks over to the fallen ice maiden and studies her features. He also looks over her equipment for a clue as to her identity.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHistory - (1d20+5) (13) [18]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+7) (1) [8]

  9. #359

    Default

    Kalthanar is positive this is one his kinsmen that has been altered somehow to 'enhance' her. There is no question that she was once a noble elf from her features, although her house isn't readily apparent. She is likely one of the last remnants of the last Great War sent by Queen Alithia to take out the threat of the Tower.

  10. Default

    Kalthanar speaks to the fallen woman, "What is your name my lady? I am Kalthanar of House Elanthil and we are the Sentinels."

Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •