Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 12.8: A door to NoWhere

1. Default

Kalthanar spins around and launches another two arrows at the burning elf.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollBless Attack - (1d20+10+1d4) (10) (1) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+5) (2) [7]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollBless Attack - (1d20+10+1d4) (4) (1) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+5) (2) [7]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollSneak Attack Damage - (2d6) (1, 1) [2]

OOC: let me know if my target drops because I will move locations if he does.

EDIT: wow double 1s for sneak attack damage...
    Last edited by Spellblade; 12-14-2019 at 12:44 AM.

2. Default

AC19 HP75

Seeing the burning elf go down, Vort rushes forward (7779) and upon seeing the archer, takes aim and fires twice thanks to his god.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollVera II - (1d20+8+1d4) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d10+5) [14]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollbonus attack - (1d20+8+1d4) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d10+5) [11]

Authentic Forum Dice-rolldivine strike - (1d8) [7] extra damage

3. Default

Vort calls upon his god for a guided strike.

ooc: second shot becomes a 24 to hit because a 17 might hit.

4. Default

Kalthanar sprints into the room.

OOC: move to cell 6981 with bonus action dash.

Rian AC 23 HP 36/68

Rian sees the Burning Elf fall. The paladin side steps the fallen form and moves into the larger room compelling Flamequench to flame on. The half-elf then disappears in a mist and reappears across the room next to the elf archer and attacks twice.

Action: move to 7680 and misty step to 7077 and attack.
    Attack 1: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+10+1d4) (12) (3) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d8+7) [14]
    flamequench
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6) [4]
    smite Authentic Forum Dice-roll(2d8) [8]

attack 2
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+10+1d4) (2) (1) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d8+7) [9]
    flamequench
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6) [3]

smite Authentic Forum Dice-roll(2d8) [11]

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+10+1d4) (1) (1) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d8+7) [13]
    flamequench
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6) [2]

smite Authentic Forum Dice-roll(2d8) [9]

Hrothgar - HPs 50/111 - Rage 1/2 - AS 1/1 - SW 1/1 - Conditions = Adv ST vs Poison, Blessed (currently not raging)

Hrothgar's head hurts, but he is more annoyed that he lost his blood rage thanks to squid-face. Thankfully aware that there is an archer still at play, he sprints north and around the mass of things there, hoping to pin the Archer from all sides. As he runs he wills some of his hurt to go away.

Move 30ft,
    Action Dash a further 30ft.
    I believe I can end up at 6372 after going up that left side of that junk pile.
    Bonus Action = SW some healage. Authentic Forum Dice-rollSW - (1d10+6) (8) [14] HPS = 64/111
    Reaction - AoO - only if the Archer for some reason moves my way in an effort to get away from those coming through the door into the room....since the web is between the pentagram thingy and the junk pile I just ran up around.
    I will roll the AoO only if it occurs.
    Last edited by Scymon; 12-14-2019 at 03:32 AM.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

7. Default

Brandon curses as the illithid escapes. Turning to the remaining elf archer, he hurls a fire bolt in anger.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (d20+6) (8) [14] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollFire Damage - (2d10) (5, 6) [11]

OOC: The hailstones disappear at the end of Brandon’s turn.

Default Chapter 12.8: A door to NoWhere

Kalthanar spins around and launches an arrow at the burning elf, striking him through the eye socket with a well placed shot. The fiery creature collapses in a burning heap to the ground. Kalthanar then rushes into the room, firing a second shot at the elven archer. His shot goes wide though.

Seeing the burning elf go down, Vort rushes forward and upon seeing the archer, takes aim and fires twice thanks to his god. His first shot almost hits the desk between them but manages to find its target. The second shot also finds its mark with the help of Reorx.

Rian sees the Burning Elf fall. The paladin side steps the fallen form and moves into the larger room compelling Flamequench to flame on. The half-elf then disappears in a mist and reappears across the room next to the elf archer and attacks twice. Flamequench hits once, biting into the elven thrall’s skin. The second attack misses though, and Rian takes some minor magical damage as a result.

Hrothgar's head hurts, but he is more annoyed that he lost his blood rage thanks to squid-face. Thankfully aware that there is an archer still at play, he sprints north and around the mass of things there, hoping to pin the Archer from all sides. As he runs he wills some of his hurt to go away.

Brandon curses as the illithid escapes. Turning to the remaining elf archer, he hurls a fire bolt in anger. The bolt sails wide of the target.

The elven archer mindlessly pulls out a scimitar that glistens with a purple coating. He attacks Rian twice, one of which scores a minor cut. Rian feels the poison coursing through his veins causing his nerves to scream in agony. Rian falls to the ground, still twitching from the poison. The cold, white eyes of the elf show no emotion as the paladin falls at his feet.

-47 HP Hrothgar. Blessed.
    -10 HP Brandon.
    -70 HP Rian. Blessed. Dying. Need to roll a death save unless healed.
    +11 HP Vort. Blessed.
    -3 HP Kal. Blessed.
    -98 HP burning elf
    -32 HP elven archer
    Jamison: dying/dead
    -Sir Squid Face -42 HP

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkw5276w50...d%204.BMP?dl=0
    Last edited by zebsen; 12-14-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast