Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 12.8: A door to NoWhere

1. Default

“Do you know anything about this Usurper in the foyer?” questions Kalthanar. “That is an odd title for a mind flayer.”

"And ..." Hrothgar chips in "Do you know what the 'Vision' was that squidface was talking about when we first entered?"
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Sana thinks and says, "I wasn't aware of myself and surroundings to know what is exactly happening for most of my... enslavement. What I do know is what commands I was given. They were generally mental commands to guard him against any non-enlightened intruders - mind flayers called themselves enlightened. Very recently though, that command shifted to guard him against any threats. Very non specific."

She listens to Hrorthgar's question and says, "If I was visibly present during any kind of vision, I certainly mentally wasn't present. I'm sorry, but I don't know much about recent occurrences here."
    Last edited by zebsen; 02-14-2020 at 08:05 PM.

Hrothgar gives a snort of frustration before turning and going to see what has Vort so pre-occupied.
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

5. Default

Kalthanar points to the desk, “What is the purpose of that crystal?”

She looks at it and says, "I don't know exactly what it does. I've never touched or used it, but the one that controlled me regularly used it. It probably aids with magic somehow, but I'm not sure how."

7. Default

Kalthanar continues, “Have you ever seen the elder brain on the roof?”

Sana nods and says, "Unfortunately, I have seen it. It is a vile creature, and I wish that I had not. That is one that I cannot forget though. It is there. Or was there at least."
    Last edited by zebsen; 02-15-2020 at 01:26 PM.

9. Default

Kalthanar nods, “We should search this place thoroughly and then return to the room with the paintings to heal.”

OOC: We have ten minutes to look around during Vortigern’s ritual. Should I roll anything?

Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast