Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 59.4 Hildegard

1. Default Chapter 59.4 Hildegard

The sun shone brightly upon Hildegard as she awoke to find herself on a very small island deep out to sea. Nothing lived on the island, no flora or fauna, nothing. All about her swirled the storm that would tear down the pillars of the earth and then too, the island began to recede and she delved deep into the water--it was chaos all about her and she remembered her initiation and instead of fighting the current, she remained calm and went with the flow. Soon a figure swam in from the deep dark, approaching her so she could see. It was a woman of otherworldly beauty. She had flawless gold skin, platinum blonde hair and a white gown that flowed all about her, "Greetings Hildegard Cove-Warden, I am here to reward you one boon for ridding the world of Moloch. Choose wisely."
    Last edited by Luopo; 11-15-2019 at 11:48 PM.

"Are You an avatar of Ceara?" Hildegard asks, humbled, trying to kneel in the airy water.

3. Default

"Avatar?" she replied, confused. "No, no I am not. What boon do you wish, child of the sea?"

"As an acolyte I had a choice. I chose the domain of the tempest."

5. Default Chapter 59.4 Hildegard

The being looked at Hildegard with slight awareness of what she may ask, “Child, I can reward you with a gift, not change who you are, if that is your intent.”

The being understands. "The choice was between the tempest and life. I will keep to the tempest. But may I also embrace the life domain?"

7. Default

"You cannot serve two masters," the being replied.

Hildegard nods.

"May you grant the boon of the stormborn?"

10. Default

The being answered, "Yes, although it will only be for a limited time."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast