Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 59: OOC

1. Default

If you want to do that now, I can open a thread or you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Sully just needs to make a bank visit and pay off his parents mortgage.

Ivar just wants his unglued puzzle... presumably the others want the books.

(all at the Chapel I believe).

Otherwise good to travel... whichever way is decided
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

I think that some/most people want to go south to Jasrel. I'm not aware of anything pressing there. I think the idea is just to relax a little. I'm not opposed to that. My counter proposal is just to go north to the temple now; it will probably save us 2 days or so (a day south and one back north). Then when we're done later, we can just take a full workweek in Jasrel to rest. At least those are my thoughts. If others truly want to go back to Jasrel now, we can, I just can't see anything pressing.

I think its also to set the two children into their respective holdings. Presumably one to Ceara... the other to an orphanage. (I think unless you are hoping there is someone else there who will take in a duergar child)

Mostly because I doubt we could get a wet nurse to travel with us just to care for the two infants otherwise.

So a quick jaunt to Jasrel to fob them off... then continue on to Illkur.

I know we were going there originally as that was the lead for Runt's killer (the girl who worked in the kitchens) but what was the other reason we were headed there? (I've forgotten after so long).
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

5. Default

I had to look at the map to make sure I wasn't crazy. Jasrel is east of Brightwater, not south. South is Moonlit cove.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    I think that some/most people want to go south to Jasrel. I'm not aware of anything pressing there. I think the idea is just to relax a little. I'm not opposed to that. My counter proposal is just to go north to the temple now; it will probably save us 2 days or so (a day south and one back north). Then when we're done later, we can just take a full workweek in Jasrel to rest. At least those are my thoughts. If others truly want to go back to Jasrel now, we can, I just can't see anything pressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    I had to look at the map to make sure I wasn't crazy. Jasrel is east of Brightwater, not south. South is Moonlit cove.
    Sorry, my mistake. And I forgot about dropping off the babies. Okay, we'll go wherever.

The temple of Illkur might take the children and raise them according to their teachings.

8. Default

Except that it is a favor and we have never met them. The children should go to an orphanage. We give a nice donation to said orphanage and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla;[URL="tel:1283361"
    1283361[/URL]]The temple of Illkur might take the children and raise them according to their teachings.

Then I say Jasrel is our first stop. The last thing we need is a conflict in unknown territory while caring for children.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast