Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 59: OOC

1. Default

Divorce.

The standard things that attract men to women.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkady View Post
    Jim
    What do we know about it the Lewis's customs? Hildegard could rp a lot of questions with Sully.

What I'd like to know are the honorable options for Alli.
    - can she annul her marriage?
    - divorce?
    - what would it take for other suitors to Alli to be able to come a calling (openly and with the approval of the community) if that is what she wanted?
    - I wonder if her husband is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    He will yes. It can't be reattached without a higher level spell cast immediately. He will be at -1 to hit for a week until he gets used to not having that finger--which I will allow you to choose which one he lost. You only wear 1 magic ring per hand and it doesn't matter what finger, so it won't affect his future use. If you had tried to cut it off, you probably would have died--this way you didn't.
    I'm guessing that we're fresh out of higher level spells cast immediately. I'm guessing, regeneration? I haven't explored 5e.

I knew that cutting off the ring himself would result in death. Axar likely didn't.

Axar would know that cutting the ring off was bad.... the arcanist told him in that little segue in Hell. Warned him of it quite clearly.

So he would technically know that to still be alive .. and free of the ring.... would be quite a good thing.

Althir also mentioned the soul switching thing and the non removal thing back when he identified the ring. (we just did not know about the other stat/level boost thing then)
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Default Chapter 59: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    Axar would know that cutting the ring off was bad.... the arcanist told him in that little segue in Hell. Warned him of it quite clearly.

So he would technically know that to still be alive .. and free of the ring.... would be quite a good thing.

Althir also mentioned the soul switching thing and the non removal thing back when he identified the ring. (we just did not know about the other stat/level boost thing then)
    I couldn’t remember what was said IC and OOC. Of course the voice also gave him some misinformation as well.

I removed it because it gave little value to Axar, and potentially fit better with someone else. If no one else can use it or feels it isn’t worth the risk, especially with attunement clarifications, so be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Jim, I'm just spitballing an idea here:

Maybe a tattoo that allows Walden to use an action to store a few ki. And then, he can use an action or a bonus action to get it back at a future time?
    Doesn't feel at all broken to me and gives Walden the ability to recharge a bit if needed.

ROLF that roll. (yay for inspiration lol)

Anyway. Basically Ivar waits maybe 30s-1min for any response that might be had... if none...he will walk away knowing he at least said his piece.
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

7. Default

Where to guys?

Default Chapter 59: OOC

Where to guys?
    Did Sully complète his bank task?

We either go north toward Illkurs temple in my opinion or back to Jasrel for a quick rest before north. I am fine either way. Carrying these bones around is likely getting tiring.

9. Default

no, not that I remember. it's been awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Did Sully complète his bank task?

We either go north toward Illkurs temple in my opinion or back to Jasrel for a quick rest before north. I am fine either way. Carrying these bones around is likely getting tiring.

Last edited by Luopo; 11-20-2019 at 02:55 AM.

10. Default

He wasn't able to post or something at the time so I had to move us on. So he'll have to revisit the bank, which is open.

no, not that I remember. it's been awhile.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast