Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 59: OOC

1. Default Chapter 59: OOC

Good job guys! Moloch is gone forever. His head, body and the eyes that Walden took were all turned to ash when you guys returned to Chaldera Prime, so there is no way to bring him back

I'm also awarding everyone an additional 1000xp for that and everyone an Inspiration point. Ivar has 2 temporarily, so he will need to spend one asap.

We wanted to bring Moloch's whip and Gront's blade. Did we bring those items?

3. Default

Gronts axe, Moloch's whip, the three dragon heads, and Molochs belt.

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    We wanted to bring Moloch's whip and Gront's blade. Did we bring those items?

4. Default

Axar, probably not...

Blog Entries

Awesome!!!
    Nice job, everyone.

BTW, maybe you don't want to tell us Jim, but can you give us a sense of what you're thinking when you mention granting a "boon?"

6. Default

I wish to end world hunger!

Quote Originally Posted by ifreedman;[URL="tel:1282969"
    1282969[/URL]]Awesome!!!
    Nice job, everyone.

BTW, maybe you don't want to tell us Jim, but can you give us a sense of what you're thinking when you mention granting a "boon?"

Hildegard and Ivar were the stars of killing Moloch and sealing the summoning circle.

8. Default

And some of us were lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla;[URL="tel:1282971"
    1282971[/URL]]Hildegard and Ivar were the stars of killing Moloch and sealing the summoning circle.

9. Default

You'll have to figure it out. Ask for a lot and it'll be temporary. Ask for a little, it'll probably be permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by ifreedman View Post
    Awesome!!!
    Nice job, everyone.

It certainly was an epic adventure. I had my doubts that we could prevail.

I'll follow up on Walden's question. Is the boon to be one that is listed in the DM's guide or something similar to that?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast