Page 63 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

1. Default

If you are taking 10 minutes for detect magic then Hrothgar should be giving an inspiring speech for us to get bonus hit points.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Vort will do the ritual, since he is low on spells and will need those Healing Words for Rian and Hrothgar

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    If you are taking 10 minutes for detect magic then Hrothgar should be giving an inspiring speech for us to get bonus hit points.
    I think you mean Brandon. Not that Hrothgar couldn't necessarily give a good speech as well, but the benefits are not as noteworthy.

3. Default

Yes, I meant Brandon. Funny reply though.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    I think you mean Brandon. Not that Hrothgar couldn't necessarily give a good speech as well, but the benefits are not as noteworthy.

Okay then, I'm assuming that Brandon is waiting to open the door then until after everything else?

5. Default

Yes

Okay then, I'm assuming that Brandon is waiting to open the door then until after everything else?

6. Default

Did the archer have any remaining sleep arrows?

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Did the archer have any remaining sleep arrows?
    The arrows never actually knocked anyone out. You would need two separate checks to determine what makes them special if anything, since there doesn't appear to be anything obvious about them. Investigation and arcana.

You could either coat a large blade like Flamequench or Hrothgar's blade or arrows/bolts, but not both. You could probably do about 10 arrows roughly as an alternative.

Also, since Vort started collecting it already, please work together to come up with a solution since these options could be mutually exclusive.

So, are you opening the inner door during the 10 minute wait period or just waiting to follow the mind flayer? Realize that if you do open the door, and something would happen, it could possibly interrupt the ritual or speech.

10. Default

We wait. Not worth interrupting anything.

So, are you opening the inner door during the 10 minute wait period or just waiting to follow the mind flayer? Realize that if you do open the door, and something would happen, it could possibly interrupt the ritual or speech.