Page 162 of 189 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1886

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

yes

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Rians aura give us a +4 save, right?
    We all also still have advantage on Int Saves thanks to the crystal in the research room so Rian can roll again.

You're all up. I still need H's save, and now Vort needs one, but everyone can act again.

4. Default

Does the elder brain also have Tremorsense? Blindsight doesn't allow you to see through walls, Tremorsense would if we were within range.
    Last edited by Luopo; 04-02-2020 at 12:15 AM.

5. Default

Also, unless it states it gets to take multiple actions, the Actions listed for it can only be taken once. Meaning, he could psychic blast us, or tentacle attack us, etc... but not both or all three or more.

You'll see this coroborated in pregen NPC's when they list their actions. Vort would be listed as having a melee attack, a missile attack and a spell attack, but he couldn't attack with his axe, then shoot someone with his crossbow and then cast a Bless spell all in the same round, even though those are actions he could take.
    Last edited by Luopo; 04-02-2020 at 12:20 AM.

6. Default

So I can target a tentacle and see what happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    So I can target a tentacle and see what happens?
    Yep.

Does the elder brain also have Tremorsense? Blindsight doesn't allow you to see through walls, Tremorsense would if we were within range.
    It lists both. I actually didn't look up what tremorsense was assuming that blindsight worked, but in this case he can see anyway. Having said that, the monster you fought at the altar underground had blindsight and was through a wall. So I incorrectly ruled that before when the creature teleported you to him.

Also, unless it states it gets to take multiple actions, the Actions listed for it can only be taken once. Meaning, he could psychic blast us, or tentacle attack us, etc... but not both or all three or more.

You'll see this coroborated in pregen NPC's when they list their actions. Vort would be listed as having a melee attack, a missile attack and a spell attack, but he couldn't attack with his axe, then shoot someone with his crossbow and then cast a Bless spell all in the same round, even though those are actions he could take.
    It lists a chart saying to pick 3 of the following ones with limits on how many times each can be used. He gets 3 attacks on his round (only one of which can be mind lock) and then 3 legendary actions during your turns.

10. Default

Alright, so it's non standard to the base rules, okay. Even ancient dragons don't get such perks.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    It lists a chart saying to pick 3 of the following ones with limits on how many times each can be used. He gets 3 attacks on his round (only one of which can be mind lock) and then 3 legendary actions during your turns.