Page 127 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1622

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

Give the Haste to Rian and Kal.

Kal usually ends up getting assisted by Vort with Guided Strikes on his Sharpshooter boosted attacks. So can do quite good consistent damage

Rian can smite on top of his attacks so the more swings he can potentially crit and crit the smite is a major factor - and with his vow he can get adv on attacks

Hrothgar can dish out damage... he can also do Adv attacks (reckless) and can rage. But i've always been supporting the others and been the shock trooper. Just remember my sacrifice for next time (assuming we live through this :P)

I don't expect a DD this time around just be too dangerous - but that's up to Brandon.... Otherwise Basically ill be sticking to Rian until I can close the distance on the mob. (for the +4 to saves aura).
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

2. Default

Kalthanar will take the haste with Rian then.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    Give the Haste to Rian and Kal.

Kal usually ends up getting assisted by Vort with Guided Strikes on his Sharpshooter boosted attacks. So can do quite good consistent damage

Rian can smite on top of his attacks so the more swings he can potentially crit and crit the smite is a major factor - and with his vow he can get adv on attacks

Hrothgar can dish out damage... he can also do Adv attacks (reckless) and can rage. But i've always been supporting the others and been the shock trooper. Just remember my sacrifice for next time (assuming we live through this :P)

I don't expect a DD this time around just be too dangerous - but that's up to Brandon.... Otherwise Basically ill be sticking to Rian until I can close the distance on the mob. (for the +4 to saves aura).

so how many spell slots did Rian get back?
    He'll probably go though those fast with divine smites, but hopefully deal a lot of damage.

4. Default

This adventure is well timed for the release trailer of Baldur's Gate 3!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9yyRvAiXvc

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    so how many spell slots did Rian get back?
    He'll probably go though those fast with divine smites, but hopefully deal a lot of damage.
    For the crystal, here is what I see based on character sheets:
    -Rian has 10 total spell levels. He can recover up to 3 levels. So, a first level and a second level spell OR three first level spells. His choice. I believe he is presently out of spells, so he could get full value essentially immediately.
    -Kalthanar would get 1 spell level back if he is out. Minimal value since he only has 2 spell levels total.
    -Brandon has 27 spell levels, but it looks like he has 6 left. So right now, he could recover 7 more spells if used now. He can finish with no more than 13 spell levels. I won't speculate how sorcery points could come into play here. He could clearly gain the most here.
    -Vort also has 27 spell levels as I count them. He has 3 left. He could recover up to 9 total, so 6 spell levels, or he could cast some of his 3 remaining spells and recover a few more.

I will be advancing things after lunch. Sorry, I've been traveling a lot more than normal the last few weeks. I could see travel restrictions coming soon for my company due to the corona virus. I needed to get some work things completed before those kicked in. And they are starting. I was supposed to be in Europe 8 days from now, but that's highly unlikely right now.

Regardless, hopefully everyone stays safe and healthy IRL. The turn will be out later today.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    For the crystal, here is what I see based on character sheets:
    -Rian has 10 total spell levels. He can recover up to 3 levels. So, a first level and a second level spell OR three first level spells. His choice. I believe he is presently out of spells, so he could get full value essentially immediately.
    -Kalthanar would get 1 spell level back if he is out. Minimal value since he only has 2 spell levels total.
    -Brandon has 27 spell levels, but it looks like he has 6 left. So right now, he could recover 7 more spells if used now. He can finish with no more than 13 spell levels. I won't speculate how sorcery points could come into play here. He could clearly gain the most here.
    -Vort also has 27 spell levels as I count them. He has 3 left. He could recover up to 9 total, so 6 spell levels, or he could cast some of his 3 remaining spells and recover a few more.
    Brandon’s sheet is up to date and reflects his use of the crystal. He converted a level 1 slot and a level 3 slot into seven sorcery points putting him at 8 of 8 before using it. At that point, all he had left was 1 level 2 slot meaning he was missing 25/27 slots and recovered half of those or 12 spell levels (rounded down) distributed as one level 4 slot, two level 3 slots, and two level 1 slots.

Edit: He also has his Favored by the Gods ability, an attack roll luck dice, his Belt of the True Blood, his free concentration check reroll from his new robes and 11 temporary hit points putting him at 61/50 and AC 14. Oh and one level of exhaustion. Vort, did you cast Death Ward on Brandon again?
    Last edited by Hideous; 02-28-2020 at 04:02 PM.

sigh Hrothgar is tempted to just have a sleep.... since doors apparently cant be opened these days - again why isnt Shamix opening the door... he supposedly has the uber joo joo for this place.

But no... apparently we must waste spells and shit and wait for the dice roller to behave... yeah... welcome to my world guys... grab some popcorn its gonna be a while.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Default Chapter 12: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    sigh Hrothgar is tempted to just have a sleep.... since doors apparently cant be opened these days - again why isnt Shamix opening the door... he supposedly has the uber joo joo for this place.

But no... apparently we must waste spells and shit and wait for the dice roller to behave... yeah... welcome to my world guys... grab some popcorn its gonna be a while.
    This is the room that you were trying for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk