Page 122 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1886

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

  1. Default

    Depends if it is saves or checks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scymon;[URL="tel:1290989"
    1290989[/URL]]Why? the crystal should give advantage....

  2. #1212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    Why? the crystal should give advantage....
    It gives advantage on saving throws.

    History/arcana/perception type checks are disadvantaged right now though, which is still in effect.

  3. Default

    Which means he gets Int saves at advantage.

    Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    It gives advantage on saving throws.

    History/arcana/perception type checks are disadvantaged right now though, which is still in effect.

  4. Default

    We continue onwards. Jamison also has exhaustion so there isn't much we can do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Which means he gets Int saves at advantage.

  5. #1215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    We continue onwards. Jamison also has exhaustion so there isn't much we can do.
    Okay. If Brandon doesn't roll 1d20 by the end of the day, I'll do so regardless tomorrow AM and advance you.

  6. Default

    Iím here. Is the roll on the door an Intelligence check or an Intelligence save?

    If its a check, Iím rolling at disadvantage. If itís a save, Iím rolling with advantage. Here are two d20 rolls. The modifier is +2 either way plus bless.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInt - (2d20b1+1d4+2) (14, 4) (2) [18]

    If itís a check, take the lower d20 instead.

    Edit: So itís either an 8 or an 18...
    Last edited by Hideous; 02-20-2020 at 10:12 PM.

  7. #1217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    I’m here. Is the roll on the door an Intelligence check or an Intelligence save?

    If its a check, I’m rolling at disadvantage. If it’s a save, I’m rolling with advantage. Here are two d20 rolls. The modifier is +2 either way plus bless.

    [roll0]

    If it’s a check, take the lower d20 instead.

    Edit: So it’s either an 8 or an 18...
    just a straight d20. 14.

  8. Default

    DM, you said 7 rds left for Bless, so it took 3 rounds to cast, touch the crystal and then open the door?

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    DM, you said 7 rds left for Bless, so it took 3 rounds to cast, touch the crystal and then open the door?
    He said I struggled trying to open it, probably because of the tie.

  10. #1220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    He said I struggled trying to open it, probably because of the tie.
    Yes. The crystal is 120' from the door, and due to the range of bless, you all have to be gathered around Vort to receive it (30' max). Cast, touch the crystal and then 50' move is 2 rounds. Opening the door is the third.
    Last edited by zebsen; 02-21-2020 at 08:29 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •