Page 10 of 189 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    So there was a chance the Queen of Scales could have released Mishakal by accident?
    If her and her followers had used the ritual of forming, yes, Mishakal could have manifest. Same with Paladine years ago.

There may be more than 1 ritual...
    Last edited by zebsen; 10-26-2019 at 12:47 PM.

2. Default

Ritual of Breaking. Kalthanar came to that conclusion. Something to research.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen;[URL="tel:1280852"
    1280852[/URL]]If her and her followers had used the ritual of forming, yes, Mishakal could have manifest. Same with Paladine years ago.

There may be more than 1 ritual...

3. Default

Well, depending on what Brandon says in the thread, Vort will probably be sticking around. Hopefully I don't jinx myself by posting this

Default Chapter 12: OOC

I was traveling yesterday and today. I am returning home now. I will advance things tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Default

I second that motion... the motion carries.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    I was promised an update...

I started the turn yesterday. I'm not a fast writer. I am still working on it. Sorry again for the delay. I had started on it last Friday, but scrapped it.

7. Default

Don’t forget the part where Reorx returns with artifacts of power from the deepest vaults of Rhagmur as a thank you for the Sentinels returning him in time to save the dwarves. Kal wants a folding boat, but Brandon won’t settle for anything less than a Staff of the Magi.

https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Staff%20of%20the%20Magi#content

Last edited by Hideous; 10-31-2019 at 02:35 PM.

8. Default

I have upgraded to a flying ship. Has to be one somewhere in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous;[URL="tel:1281276"
    1281276[/URL]]Don’t forget the part where Reorx returns with artifacts of power from the deepest vaults of Rhagmur as a thank you for the Sentinels returning him in time to save the dwarves. Kal wants a folding boat, but Brandon won’t settle for anything less than a Staff of the Magi.

https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/...20Magi#content

Page 10 of 189 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast