Page 164 of 189 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1886

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    DM, Mental Prison has a range of 60' and Vort is outside that. Should I still roll?
    I missed this. It has it as an ability "per the spell" which means that that it would be limited by the distance. The other abilities clearly have ranges on them.

Regardless, the only person that is within 60' is Hrothgar then, so I will change it to him.

Ffs
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

3. Default

Sorry, sucks to be you

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthus View Post
    Ffs

4. Default

I think it's about time for the Brandon/Hrothgar DD hour--if Hrothgar isn't imprisoned this round.
    Last edited by Luopo; 04-06-2020 at 04:38 PM.

5. Default

Perhaps. Question: we healed at the Conclave before we approached the rooftop, right? And Brandon had time to give another inspiring speech? Just making sure I'm working with the right HP total before I subtract the 22 damage Brandon just took.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Perhaps. Question: we healed at the Conclave before we approached the rooftop, right? And Brandon had time to give another inspiring speech? Just making sure I'm working with the right HP total before I subtract the 22 damage Brandon just took.
    Yes and yes.

we can't get to the elder brain in one turn. move forward 40' or ranged attacks? what's the better choice here.
    ranged attacks:
    Rian can use his crossbow but it is not magical.
    Kal and his magical bow
    Brandon spells
    not sure about Hrothgar
    Vort and his crossbow

8. Default

Kalthanar has a bonus action so he can still shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla;[URL="tel:1297000"
    1297000[/URL]]we can't get to the elder brain in one turn. move forward 40' or ranged attacks? what's the better choice here.
    ranged attacks:
    Rian can use his crossbow but it is not magical.
    Kal and his magical bow
    Brandon spells
    not sure about Hrothgar
    Vort and his crossbow

9. Default

I just need to know what happens to H before I do something... probably will go last and stay where I cam and shoot the elder brain.

The Elder Brain, or at least parts of him, are targetable from Vorts position or at least 25' closer? Right?

so we move forward 25' and use ranged attacks and hoped Brandon and Hrothgar make efficient use of DD?