Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

1. Default

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    No. I think the ruling that I would have here is that you would have to have met them.

2. Default

I think we are ready to advance.

Let me know when you're ready to reroll... I mean proceed.

4. Default

ready

5. Default

Yes, ready to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo;[URL="tel:1283271"
    1283271[/URL]]ready

ditto
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

I need a marching order, distance and such between members and such and any spells that you are casting now.

8. Default

I'm thinking Kal or Rian up front, then Hrothgar, Vort and then Brandon. No empty squares between us unless Kal wants stealth space.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    I need a marching order, distance and such between members and such and any spells that you are casting now.

9. Default

That's fine. Kalthanar will move with the group for the time being (no stealth advance). He will be moving slowly for perception checks looking out for traps and anything unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    I'm thinking Kal or Rian up front, then Hrothgar, Vort and then Brandon. No empty squares between us unless Kal wants stealth space.

Default Chapter 12: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    That's fine. Kalthanar will move with the group for the time being (no stealth advance). He will be moving slowly for perception checks looking out for traps and anything unusual.
    Okay. To open a door if you chose to follow the advice of the note, should be Brandon, as he is the one that can best visualize as the note briefly describes. Again, you donít have to do this. You can try to visualize something else if you prefer as you open a door. I just need whatever it is states.

Make whatever rolls you want prior to opening a door. If some uses "help" that is their action. They canít help and then roll themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast