Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Vort is ready. He made a potion of greater healing during his workweek (4d4+4) and bought two more normal potions of healing.
    says he brought 2.

regardless I will just buy the 3.... takes me up to a total of 7 anyway.

Leaves any others that might be there for the Pride of Past to buy
    Last edited by Scymon; 11-19-2019 at 12:42 AM.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

2. Default

The greater takes an entire workweek, so he had to buy the other two normal ones since he was also doing research that week too during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Vort made his own. So that wouldn't count against the total.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    says he brought 2.

regardless I will just buy the 3.... takes me up to a total of 7 anyway.

Leaves any others that might be there for the Pride of Past to buy
    You guys can split 7 among you. You guys decide how. The Pride of the Past are heading to Etoile, where they are likely more abundant.

I rather thought we had.

Kal = 2
    Vort = 2
    H = 3

(I just happened to also have 4 others that I brought in Xanthar.... giving me 7 total).

Onwards to the Limbo Tower! Someone grab the stick for us to dance under and hit the music! ....

Ohhh its not THAT kind of Limbo.... bugger :P
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

5. Default

Mike,

Can we leave the initial door open as we create a second door in the room itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Mike,

Can we leave the initial door open as we create a second door in the room itself?
    I'm not sure what you're asking. The knob is still attached to the door. So the initial door is open. To get the doorknob back, you would have to close the door. From past experience, the knob stays on the outside of the door when closed and can't be re-used for 1 week after the door is opened/closed. You haven't tried closing the door from the inside before, so it's possible the knob will follow the user, but that's not a given. Plus there is the 1 week waiting period.

7. Default

So we just wait until Veril or someone opens a door from the room?

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen;[URL="tel:1283240"
    1283240[/URL]]I'm not sure what you're asking. The knob is still attached to the door. So the initial door is open. To get the doorknob back, you would have to close the door. From past experience, the knob stays on the outside of the door when closed and can't be re-used for 1 week after the door is opened/closed. You haven't tried closing the door from the inside before, so it's possible the knob will follow the user, but that's not a given. Plus there is the 1 week waiting period.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    So we just wait until Veril or someone opens a door from the room?
    You don't know. First you have to close the door behind you. Right now, it's open. When you are ready, you can close it, but I didn't want to advance you that far yet. You're not sure what will happen since you've never been inside the door before when it's been closed. Based on the planar focus, you believe you will be okay, but a one word answer is not telling you exactly what will happen.

9. Default

Is Vort, because of the letters so far, familiar enough with Veril to do a Sending? I wouldn't think so, but I thought I would ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Is Vort, because of the letters so far, familiar enough with Veril to do a Sending? I wouldn't think so, but I thought I would ask.
    No. I think the ruling that I would have here is that you would have to have met them.

Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast