Page 52 of 189 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

I can't remember who took the fire resistance vs. the str increase from Sirrion. As I see your saves, I'm updating the turn to assume that you do NOT have it. Please call it out if you have it.

2. Default

Does a 15 hit? I need to know for my action.

3. Default Chapter 12: OOC

Vort took fire resist, hence his red beard.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    I can't remember who took the fire resistance vs. the str increase from Sirrion. As I see your saves, I'm updating the turn to assume that you do NOT have it. Please call it out if you have it.

remember the +4 to the save for those within 10 ft of Rian

Default Chapter 12: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Does a 15 hit? I need to know for my action.
    Not with a shield reaction spell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hrothgar

Branchala - Nothing except to be liberated from being a piece of Art. (would have loved the +2 Cha for my later plans)
    Sirrion = +2 Str
    Reorx = +2 Con
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

7. Default

Sorry guys, this past weekend was my wife's law firm's Christmas party which we spent in Pebble Beach. I got back Sunday and I've been playing catch-up in between the three court hearings I had yesterday. I'm fine, and Brandon has Fire Resistance from Sirrion. Now time to read the in-character posts which, based on what I've read over the last 3 pages of OOC, looks like Brandon is getting fucked.

8. Default

Is Rian awake? If he takes damage he should wake back up again. The fire damage alone would do that.

9. Default

If the fireball wakes him up, which I'm not too sure of, he should reroll that fireball damage. We have Inspiration points, use them.

Rian didn't fail by more than 5 (5 on the nose but not more than 5). His action was to cure the poison.