Page 157 of 189 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1886

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

1. Default

We might want to consider visiting the library before returning to the roof. The advantage on INT saves lasts 24 hours so we aren’t in a big rush to run back to the roof and it might help to know what the prophecy is before we encounter the elder brain again.

I've heard various places on where you want to go. I don't care where it is, but I don't see a consensus.

I would assume that you would go to the Conclave for healing. Otherwise, either the roof or the library are your two obvious choices. You could go back down to the testing area and fight the worm creature again or something else unmentioned.

3. Default

Conclave then Library.

sounds good to me

5. Default

I am fine with this assuming we can’t enter Shamix’s quarters. Thought I would try my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo;[URL="tel:1295292"
    1295292[/URL]]Conclave then Library.

ditto
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    I’m a little confused about the true blood mechanics.
    The dagger and the belt were supposed to be fairly similar individually with minor differences if obtained individually. So, if you're reading them individually they basically repeat themselves. The set bonus was supposed to be more valuable.

Let me rework these as these two particular items are fairly underwhelming.

Keep in mind that when I wrote some of these, I had no idea the order and such you would obtain them. Regardless, I can improve them (hopefully).
    Last edited by zebsen; 03-24-2020 at 11:57 AM.

I wonder how many people are checking the first letter of that one for hidden clues...

And I am not a poet. I won't admit how long that took me to write. Thankfully I did it a while ago.
    Last edited by zebsen; 03-24-2020 at 01:01 PM.

9. Default

I am really impressed. That was a fun read. I know these things take time to write.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen;[URL="tel:1295428"
    1295428[/URL]]I wonder how many people are checking the first letter of that one for hidden clues...

And I am not a poet. I won't admit how long that took me to write. Thankfully I did it a while ago.