Page 56 of 189 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

1. Default

Yes, I want to focus the mind flayer with Hrothgar’s help. Yes, I agree Hrothgar couldn’t action surge after his turn “ended” and Brandon subsequently acted. Also, I’m sure Janine will roll high on her next save. It’s called the law of averages and it’s the law, which I’m an expert on.

2. Default

100gp says she fails her save

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Yes, I want to focus the mind flayer with Hrothgar’s help. Yes, I agree Hrothgar couldn’t action surge after his turn “ended” and Brandon subsequently acted. Also, I’m sure Janine will roll high on her next save. It’s called the law of averages and it’s the law, which I’m an expert on.

3. Default

I bet she fails as well. The law of attraction beats the law of averages every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    100gp says she fails her save

4. Default

On the plus side Mike is going to reroll that 1 for damage on my second attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    On the plus side Mike is going to reroll that 1 for damage on my second attack.
    You can reroll it if you want. I will if you don't, and I need to process the turn.

6. Default

I rolled a 9 so Kalthanar did a total of 25 points of damage to the burning elf.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    You can reroll it if you want. I will if you don't, and I need to process the turn.

7. Default

If the burning elf goes down on my turn I am going to use my movement to advance but only if he goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    If the burning elf goes down on my turn I am going to use my movement to advance but only if he goes down.
    I have Kal at 25 damage with Vort's change. He will not fall with 25 damage.

Int saves are rough for barbarians. Dex and Con saves are much easier. The dimension door was a high risk/high reward potential. If you make that save, it's very likely that you kill the mind flayer this round. If you fail it, he either gets away or enjoys your brains with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Those are some bad rolls from Rian. The burning elf is still up.

Need Brandon's save/actions to process the turn.
    Last edited by zebsen; 12-13-2019 at 02:40 PM.