Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    DM, can Reorx make me a holy symbol made of stone, since my last one was a trojan horse and was crushed
    You'll get another one from Reorx. I'm just behind on posting. When I have to travel from Ohio to California... it sucks. My whole day is shot. That was today.

I'm heading to bed. I should be able to get caught up tomorrow... until my return home on Wednesday.

2. Default

For an engineer you sure do a lot of traveling

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    You'll get another one from Reorx. I'm just behind on posting. When I have to travel from Ohio to California... it sucks. My whole day is shot. That was today.

I'm heading to bed. I should be able to get caught up tomorrow... until my return home on Wednesday.

3. Default

Hey I’m in California. Can I buy you a drink?

Default Chapter 12: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Hey Iím in California. Can I buy you a drink?
    If youíre near LA, possibly. California is... big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zebsen; 11-12-2019 at 05:04 PM.

5. Default

If you’re near LA, possibly. California is... big

Shucks. I grew up in Orange County but I work and live in Northern California now... If you're ever in the Sacramento area, let me know.

Default Chapter 12: OOC

For an engineer you sure do a lot of traveling
    I work out of my home. The closest plant that I support is an hour away. The next closest is 5 hours. They let me live where I want since I support about 25 locations and there is no centralized location.

This is a customer visit in Rialto, CA. I get those too but not as much now.

7. Default

I'm figuring 1 workweek, which is 5 days, would grant me the opportunity to pray for 10 Sendings. That sound good to you DM?

I'm figuring 1 workweek, which is 5 days, would grant me the opportunity to pray for 10 Sendings. That sound good to you DM?
    Yep. No issues.

I'm going to try to advance things tomorrow through at least Reorx's gifts.

I need to know for certain if you're going to the Burrows or not. It's around 10 days, I think.

If you are doing that, let me know what preparations you're doing in Alliance before leaving.

Also, are you:
    -sticking the main roads which are now fairly well used by the halfling trade routes or going on your own. If the later, I need to know the exact path you're taking.
    -if going on the main roads, are you going with a caravan or on your own? A caravan will go slower, but will obviously be safer.

IF there is a chance of getting a sending ala vort for sestun - I just want to follow up on how his divination went... (the last sending I told him of learning that nyssa was still alive... and he said he was looking at doing some Divination to find them.... so basically its just a follow up of that sending.)

Obviously I would not ask until after he is done locating/finding Cavana's family. Perhaps for one of the days whilst travelling to Burrows.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast